Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if Global Warming/Climate Change is 100% Real and Legitimate Imminent threat to Humanity

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Why the FUCK should men who are incel, 0 value, 0 status, give a shit? Not even trying to be edgy or bitter about it, it just makes 0 sense as to why an Incel would give a fuck at all about climate change. It makes 0 logical sense for an incel to care about climate change. Its over for us, there is no future for incels, we're a dead end, so why should we care? We wont bring into children into the world, we have no future family, and on top of that society shits on us constantly, we have 0 and I mean 0 logical incentive or motivation to give a single shit about climate change.

true tbh. I used to care. but nowadays less.

I like a white Christmas. I haven't seen a truly snowy December since 2011.

I hope this planet fucking explodes

I feel delusional for thinking this but :

What if there were to be some solution for inceldom coming in the next few years? Something revolutionary that nobody thought of, that could let us live normal or even happier lives but it was too late because climate change fucked shit up.

Again, it’s such a stretch and probably has a .0000000001% chance of happening, so it’s probably delusional to hold onto that.

everything is a joke, i've taken the honkpill tbh. this shit is just a comedy and we are living in right now to watch pointless news, and even real-life events unfold but none of it matters because in 50+ years i doubt any of us will be here, and since we won't have kids there's nothing to care about on this shitty planet

What if there were to be some solution for inceldom coming in the next few years? Something revolutionary that nobody thought of, that could let us live normal or even happier lives but it was too late because climate change fucked shit up.

Again, it’s such a stretch and probably has a .0000000001% chance of happening, so it’s probably delusional to hold onto that.
Do you have any idea what it can be? The truth is that inceldom is a natural problem that requires natural solutions.

Do you have any idea what it can be? The truth is that inceldom is a natural problem that requires natural solutions.
Like I said, it may be something nobody has thought of or said yet that could be realistically implemented.

The closest thing I can think of is gene editing, but all that’d do is exacerbate hypergamy which wouldn’t actually help... I’m not high IQ enough for this.

Like I said, it may be something nobody has thought of or said yet that could be realistically implemented.

The closest thing I can think of is gene editing, but all that’d do is exacerbate hypergamy which wouldn’t actually help... I’m not high IQ enough for this.
I have seen some users say that artificial wombs will be the solution. I think that could help, if each incel can raise a foid from birth and mold it according to their tastes. In other words, raise your own girlfriend. :feelsthink:

When Miami and NYC flooded i didn't give a shit. I still don't.

I have seen some users say that artificial wombs will be the solution. I think that could help, if each incel can raise a foid from birth and mold it according to their tastes. In other words, raise your own girlfriend. :feelsthink:
see my new thread

What if you found a girl who had a fetish for ricecels with shitty skin?

Why the FUCK should men who are incel, 0 value, 0 status, give a shit? Not even trying to be edgy or bitter about it, it just makes 0 sense as to why an Incel would give a fuck at all about climate change. It makes 0 logical sense for an incel to care about climate change.

It is not edgy and also it does not sound bitter in any way. Actually, females are the ones who are really edgy when it comes to such topics. I find it really disturbing when they say, we need to save the earth for the future despite the fact those female are not interested in creating offspring in the first place.

Also this whole climate change nonsense is an instrument in order to take away the cars from men.

High IQ.

To hell with humanity for all I care.

It’s not real