Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I could have a relationship, I wouldn't want to.

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
WARNING: IF YOU WANT TO DISAGREE OR DEBATE ME, GO AHEAD. ALL I WISH IS THAT YOU READ WHAT I'VE TYPED BELOW.

Women and humans in general are gluttonous 
creatures who care about looks. No matter how intelligent or open minded a person is, they'll still feel instinctively repulsed from looking at a burn victim. Ultimately, as @Zyros would say, looks permeate into everything.

Now to the point. I don't want a relationship because I won't relate that much to any female. I wouldn't be able to relate from my experience as an ugly male who's been ridiculed his entire life. I wouldn't be able to relate as a male who has been isolated for most of his life.

Of course this wouldn't be the case if I was born Chad. If I was Chad, then I wouldn't care about any of this because I'd be too busy pumping and dumping whores.

And obviously, how could I forget the troubles and issues that come with having a girlfriend/wife. She could leave me alone without my kids or my house at any time. She'll constantly be spending my money on useless dribble that I find no interest in. She would take up my time, force me to do things I don't like, and be a general nuisance. She could have fundamentally different opinions than me which I despise.

So, in short, I wouldn't want a girlfriend. If a Stacy came up to me and asked me for a one night stand, of course I would take it, but I don't want a relationship.

Life is unfair, unjust, and if you're born an ugly male then there are no ways to fix that besides major surgery or money and status.

That being said, of course I still have the urge to mate with a female, I've just suppressed it because ugly males don't have a chance anyway and I don't think its worth all the troubles I described in detail above.

Sex isn't a priority of mine anymore even though it should be since I'm a biological machine who's only goal is to reproduce. I still think that sex=life, but I have the ability to forget about and distance myself from that stupid, and probably unachievable goal.

We are forced into a life of solitude, and there's nothing we can do to change it. That is the blackpill. Understanding the system and realizing it will never change.

One last thing, if you want to be technical about it, then everything we do as a human is "cope". We should all die or end are own lives from a lack of purpose, but our instincts to stay alive are holding us back.

That is all.