Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Even if I was bluepilled or redpilled, I wouldn’t currently be able to even try descending

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I’ve struggled for the past few years. My life collapsed and I still have much to do in order to get my life back to normal. In the past, I was an incel who could still be happy and wouldn’t worry about anything dire. They say college is the best 4 years of life. Well I didn’t experience it that way in college. I go to a community college, and it doesn’t seem like what people described. Then I realized it’s more like that at a university instead. I have seen photos of my high school classmates at college, they have still managed to enjoy life. They have partied and they probably are having sex. I read that at age 19, most people have had sex, and many already have as high school seniors. I am 22 and have never kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend and never had sex. At my age, according to studies, it’s rare to be a virgin. I thought this couldn’t be true. I thought people lie in surveys because of the stigma against virginity. It’s too difficult to make friends at community college. At there, we all just go to class then go home. Most foids there are unattractive sub6 foids and it is impossible to find a situation where I can speak to someone without it being an awkward time to do so.

I have OCD. It got pretty bad during 12th grade, but I still could do so many interesting things back then and in 2nd semester the ocd wasn’t too bad anymore. I managed to enjoy 12th grade and I miss it. I never got laid. I never went to parties but I still had friends and had joy. My friends are far away and gone.

then in August 2016, when I was at the end of the summer after graduating high school, the catastrophe happened. My OCD suddenly went insane and I felt like a building I tried to keep up had collapsed and exploded. For the past few years, I tried to rebuild that tall building so to speak. My 1st year of college was horrible suicidefuel. The OCD interfered with my life and I spent a lot of the day trying to get rid of it. I got depressed and suicidal. The OCD got stronger. 2nd year of college was better. These past 2 years (years 3 & 4) have been good but I still feel isolated and my ocd isn’t completely gone. The building my OCD destroyed is only 50% rebuilt. When my OCD is gone, I will be alive again. This doesn’t mean that I’ll get laid though.

The internet caused my OCD. I don’t go into much detail about what my OCD was about because it’s personal but there was another particular subreddit that I hated and that was before IT.It’s a sub I hate more than IT. That sub had a huge influence on the internet before IT appeared. At the condition I am now, I couldn’t possibly even attempt to ascend if I was bluepilled or redpilled.

I’m still waiting for the day I am back alive.

Last edited:
Well at least you can always vent here
:feelsautistic:

i had OCD, not sure of the severity of yours so i can't know if i was worse off or better off than you, but i managed to get rid of it by completely ignoring the urge to do rituals
like i wouldn't do a single ritual, no matter how much emotional distress it caused me. in the first week i had trouble sleeping and i'd get sweaty and i couldn't focus on anything, but in exchange i was soon almost completely cured

several years later, i still get some tiny OCD vibes even today. but they are not even a fraction of what it used to be and i can completely ignore them without getting stressed or distracted

if what i did doesn't work or isn't possible for you, you can always consider meds if it's gotten THAT bad

i had OCD, not sure of the severity of yours so i can't know if i was worse off or better off than you, but i managed to get rid of it by completely ignoring the urge to do rituals
like i wouldn't do a single ritual, no matter how much emotional distress it caused me. in the first week i had trouble sleeping and i'd get sweaty and i couldn't focus on anything, but in exchange i was soon almost completely cured

several years later, i still get some tiny OCD vibes even today. but they are not even a fraction of what it used to be and i can completely ignore them without getting stressed or distracted

if what i did doesn't work or isn't possible for you, you can always consider meds if it's gotten THAT bad
I feel the need to know a few things that I’ve been wondering and then I’ll stop the rituals

At least, you can walk, go anywhere you want and do physical work, not confined to wheelchair which is a curse.

Would you rather live without genitals anymore or live in a wheelchair?
Tough question but based on my experience so far, I'd go for without genitals because at least, I'd be able to go anywhere and do physical activities all by myself.

I had severe OCD in my childhood.

Tough question but based on my experience so far, I'd go for without genitals because at least, I'd be able to go anywhere and do physical activities all by myself.
Life with your genitals cut off is much more humiliating