Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if men sought help at the same rate women do, the male suicide rate would still be 4X higher than womens.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm always hearing from the leftists who analyze the gender gap in suciide rates, they always say its because men suffer from toxic masculinity and believe real men don't seak help when they need it while women do.

I hate this explanation

The problems men face, such as body insecurity, are far more difficult to treat/ offer a solution to . If I was a woman and insecure, leaning suicidal about my breast size, height, hip to shoulder ratio etc...I could just loose the weight, or set up an only fans or go on tinder and get tons of likes from guys way above my looksmatch. Even if those men flaked out and didn't show to the date, I'd still end up feeling more secure about my body.

I think this is the reason sucidal rates are highest for manlets Its impossible for women to hide the disgust/hatred they feel toward manlets.

They can't really help us tbh. We are opposed in ways they can't comprehend.

If a woman has body image issues, it's her CHOICE to have them
A man objectively will have way shittier life than a woman if he is ugly

A man's mental health problems are not a choice unlike women's
full

full
ABSOLUTELY BASED

> seeking help
What does that even mean?
Getting told that life isn't shit, despite it being shit?
Jewpills/opiods?
Personality improvement classes?
The only thing that might help is hair transplant/plastic surgery/LL.

> seeking help
Jewpills/opiods?
Good point, thing is unlike women we are not the problem, they and their stupid standards are.
Jewpills and motivational speeches wouldn't do shit to enhance our chances.

It would be 10x higher instead because of the increased amount of ridicule given to them. You will see dudes jumping off rooftops casually.

full
> seeking help
Jewpills/opiods?

Women already attempt suicide at 3X higher rate than men, but of course the entire world comes in to rescue them.
No one gives af if it's a man

toxic masculinity
Feminists resort to this for any argument. You could be talking about why cabbage isn’t growing and they’ll say it’s because of “toxic masculinity”
Women already attempt suicide at 3X higher rate than men, but of course the entire world comes in to rescue them.
No one gives af if it's a man
Key word attempt, when men kill themselves they usually die

Women = worthless whores

> seeking help
Jewpills/opiods?
Depends what their reasons for being suicidal are. Inceldom isn't the only thing that makes men consider suicide.

Depends what their reasons for being suicidal are. Inceldom isn't the only thing that makes men consider suicide.
Men are often poorer than women because they don't have the outs women do (marrying a rich member of the opposite sex, since women will never go for someone below them socio-economically; prostitution; onlyfans; work that involves simply being a woman, being shown off and minimal social interactions: cashier, waitress etc. <-- most people want women for these jobs because they attract customers).

Part of the reason why a lot of men don't seek help, including myself, is that they know that most likely it would make things much worse for them. First of all paying a therapist to pretend to listen to your problems is quite expensive, spending that money to visit when it could be used for more important things would probably lead to a lot of stress (ironic isn't it). Also if you decide to be completely honest with them and voice your thoughts and opinions about what you think is the actual cause of your issues they could decide to ring the police and have you put in an institution. You would be taken against your will and have your rights stripped away from you and according to society that's supposed to be good for your mental health.
If you are smart you know that even in the best case scenario you will come out of it no better than when you started off. There's no point, too much to lose and nothing to gain. Realise that no-one gives a shit about your problems except you.

Part of the reason why a lot of men don't seek help, including myself, is that they know that most likely it would make things much worse for them. First of all paying a therapist to pretend to listen to your problems is quite expensive, spending that money to visit when it could be used for more important things would probably lead to a lot of stress (ironic isn't it). Also if you decide to be completely honest with them and voice your thoughts and opinions about what you think is the actual cause of your issues they could decide to ring the police and have you put in an institution. You would be taken against your will and have your rights stripped away from you and according to society that's supposed to be good for your mental health.
If you are smart you know that even in the best case scenario you will come out of it no better than when you started off. There's no point, too much to lose and nothing to gain. Realise that no-one gives a shit about your problems except you.
Legit. At best, they will trivialize your problems and gaslight you like everyone else.