Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if Ricecels mogged Kebabs and Curries they would still have it worse due to the following circumstances.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Here are the reason why the plight of ricecels so apparent in our day to day lives compared to the similar situation experienced by other ethnics.
1) Absence of arranged marriage:
Let's face it even if it's betabuxx, in a culture of arranged marriage, you'll still have a virgin wife. Will she be loyal ? Depends on whether or not she gets caught and what are the repercussion for her. (That's a whole different topic). However, among Rice society the dating culture is strong and widely accepted. Something still rare among non western curries and hardly existing among sandcels. This gives way to arranged marriages.
While there is an attempt of Chinese parents going to the park and advertising their daughter (among left over woman) , what we are not seeing is that the standards set by the Chinese parents are sky high. How else do you have your daughter left over in a place where there are more males than females. There are not enough males who suit their standards. And secretly they wish in their heart for their daughter to find a white husband while her time studying in the west. Which brings me to next point.
2)Social upward Mobility: We by default assume that anyone who's white is rich and successful. Even simply being born in a western country is nothing short of a lottery ticket. With the safety nets and welfare program there's nowhere on earth people have it as good as in the west. Now introduce a Class conscious society like the rice. From my limited exposure Rice niggas are always in constant battle to take a step in the social ladder. Does it exist among curries ? Certainly does but nowhere close to this extent. Does it exist among kebabs ? Hardly. And Latino we all know. So when a noodlewhore marries a white man she sees it as a step in the right direction to escape from her perceived lower social status. Even the foids parents try to piggyback on their daughters vagene to salvation via white cock. Oblivious to the fact that rice are probably the most successful group in every western country.
3)The disparity between male and female SMV among rice. let's be truly honest to ourselves if we see 10 curry foids in the street hardly one will be fuckable. If we see 10 Kebab foids in the streets at most 3 will be fuckable. However, if we see 10 noodle foid in the streets at least 7 are fuckable. Many don't even age, so a 20 year old could be walking side by side with 40 year old you won't be able to tell the difference. By far they have the longest youthful window and the wall (though a cope) is far away for them relative to white foids. With the rising detest for feminism some might argue that their smv exceed that of white Stacie. While ricecels have to take the opposite end of the stick. They are among the bottom three however you look at it if not the bottom most. Meanwhile for currycels their foids occupy the same position as them in the totem pole.
4)Dispensing with Tradition : a slowly, creeping phenomena even among curry society which has become a subject of my concern as the fall of stable rice society initiated with the fall of tradition. If you see countries like Korea, Japan, Singapore and even China, predicament like hikikomori, sexless marriage, grass eaters etc are merely symptomatic of the dipping birth rate while rice foids considers white people "as work of art". Tgey literally believe that their race has no right to exist due to the subhumanity. Jfl.

Asians worship whites so much they abolished their traditional arranged marriage customs in favor of Western style sexual market capitalism and now they're paying the price for it. Literal self-own jfl.

Asians worship whites so much they abolished their traditional arranged marriage customs in favor of Western style sexual market capitalism and now they're paying the price for it. Literal self-own jfl.

Curries are also slowly getting into this "muh progress" shit, they have no fucking idea what's gonna happen if they liberate their foids.

Curries are also slowly getting into this "muh progress" shit, they have no fucking idea what's gonna happen if they liberate their foids.
Exactly. Curries must rise up and nip it in the bud.
Brought their own doom literally

On the one hand I acknowledge that ricecels are kind of portrayed in a diminutive way in the West and they are the least desirable race of men overall. On the other hand, I feel suspicious of racepills of any kind. I live in a city with a massive Chinese population and I see looksmatched Chinese couples all the time, but the caveat is that these couples I see are always FOB (they weren't born here, they don't speak English or communicate with non-Chinese). While it is true that Americanized Asian girls will almost never date Asian men, on the flip side I've never seen a FOB Chinese/Korean female with a male not from her own ethnicity. I suspect that a lot of so-called ricecels are bitter that they can't get blonde white girls. I'm sure that many of them could ascend if they stuck to their own community instead of trying to LARP as white.The reason noodlewhores can do it is because even the ugliest mongoloid eldritch horror has unlimited SMV if it has a gash between the legs; for guys, it is not so easy.

tl;dr just chingchongmaxx and ascend with FOB girls theory.

Last edited:

yes this is true, most east asians and indians are not cut out to be competitive in the sexual market place since their genes are mainly the result of incest and arranged marriages. on the flip side, whites became the most attractive race precisely because they had to fight for pussy and wasn't just handed down to them on a silver platter, so maybe in far distant future asians and indians will become more attractive as a group.

I love these long thoughtful posts.

Asian men simply do not posess the desired "masculine" features according to western standards; that is tall height, thick frame, facial/body hair, forward maxillary growth, prominent browridges etc.

Last edited:
Rice.. kebobs.. curry.

Damn, I'm hungry af rn.

Btw notice how they never post these racepills on IT? Even bluepillers don't dare dispute the racepill, brutal.

Hey smegma screenshot this to disprove me.

The disparity between male and female SMV among rice. let's be truly honest to ourselves if we see 10 curry foids in the street hardly one will be fuckable. If we see 10 Kebab foids in the streets at most 3 will be fuckable. However, if we see 10 noodle foid in the streets at least 7 are fuckable. Many don't even age, so a 20 year old could be walking side by side with 40 year old you won't be able to tell the difference. By far they have the longest youthful window and the wall (though a cope) is far away for them relative to white foids. With the rising detest for feminism some might argue that their smv exceed that of white Stacie. While ricecels have to take the opposite end of the stick. They are among the bottom three however you look at it if not the bottom most. Meanwhile for currycels their foids occupy the same position as them in the totem pole.
JFL Noodlewhores are ugly as shit and will produce incel sons. The only reason (white) guys date noodles is because they're easy

ricecelsmust rope

JFL Noodlewhores are ugly as shit and will produce incel sons. The only reason (white) guys date noodles is because they're easy
Black foids are far far easier for cum skins. Yet they never go for sheeboons. Matter of fact it's harder to get noodlewhores are they emphasize on factors such as education, high income etc. Whereas witg black foids all you need is to be white and thugmaxxed.
On the one hand I acknowledge that ricecels are kind of portrayed in a diminutive way in the West and they are the least desirable race of men overall. On the other hand, I feel suspicious of racepills of any kind. I live in a city with a massive Chinese population and I see looksmatched Chinese couples all the time, but the caveat is that these couples I see are always FOB (they weren't born here, they don't speak English or communicate with non-Chinese). While it is true that Americanized Asian girls will almost never date Asian men, on the flip side I've never seen a FOB Chinese/Korean female with a male not from her own ethnicity. I suspect that a lot of so-called ricecels are bitter that they can't get blonde white girls. I'm sure that many of them could ascend if they stuck to their own community instead of trying to LARP as white.The reason noodlewhores can do it is because even the ugliest mongoloid eldritch horror has unlimited SMV if it has a gash between the legs; for guys, it is not so easy.

tl;dr just chingchongmaxx and ascend with FOB girls theory.
Look up the word Yellow Cab.
If noodle whore can marry a whitecel in her country with hopes of getting a visa. What makes you think thet won't marry a Ricecel who already has a foreign.passport for the same reason?