Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if some day we do have sex, there will never be sexiness, eroticism in our lives.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
At best we'd get mundane, boring sex. More like a thing two tired, wageslaving adults do once in a while.

But most people experience a bit of eroticism in their lives. At least some erotic episodes that they remember and look back to for the rest of their lives. Even if it's just having vanilla sex with a college girlfriend, that's full of exciting things, at that age a lot of exciting things happen. A lot more free time, passion, energy, not as jaded and tired of everything in general.

But now ... what's there to even look forward to? At best a middle aged relationship, with the woman having experienced all that excitement already so for her all that's left is standard routine sex. Just 2 middle aged people smacking their bodies together and fondling each other for a few minutes before falling asleep.

At best we'd get mundane, boring sex. More like a thing two tired, wageslaving adults do once in a while.

But most people experience a bit of eroticism in their lives. At least some erotic episodes that they remember and look back to for the rest of their lives. Even if it's just having vanilla sex with a college girlfriend, that's full of exciting things, at that age a lot of exciting things happen. A lot more free time, passion, energy, not as jaded and tired of everything in general.

But now ... what's there to even look forward to? At best a middle aged relationship, with the woman having experienced all that excitement already so for her all that's left is standard routine sex. Just 2 middle aged people smacking their bodies together and fondling each other for a few minutes before falling asleep.
erfuel

what's there to even look forward to?
This question ... I've finished high school, then uni, got a degree, a job. Now, what ? I don't even know. I guess the whole point of normie life now is somehow to get married, get a house, two kids, a SUV and a fucking dog. I don't even want this cucked shit, but this is what is expected from an adult in this meme world. Depressing af. Back then, I could always expect things from the future. "Maybe good things will happen some day." But the future is now, and there's nothing to be happy about. There's no more intermediate major step between me and my tomb now.

This question ... I've finished high school, then uni, got a degree, a job. Now, what ? I don't even know. I guess the whole point of normie life now is somehow to get married, get a house, two kids, a SUV and a fucking dog. I don't even want this cucked shit, but this is what is expected from an adult in this meme world. Depressing af. Back then, I could always expect things from the future. "Maybe good things will happen some day." But the future is now, and there's nothing to be happy about. There's no more intermediate major step between me and my tomb now.
Wouldn't even be that bad if we had a 22 year old cute wife, had some romantic years together then had kids. Damn, can't believe a lot of girls that I was in uni with got married at that age. Left and right they were getting engaged/married or at the very least all of them had various relationships over the years. I was in classes with like 70% or more women and yet I didn't get to date any. Now I probably will be an incel for life, but even if I won't then at best I'd get some 35 year old woman some day.

Wouldn't even be that bad if we had a 22 year old cute wife, had some romantic years together then had kids. Damn, can't believe a lot of girls that I was in uni with got married at that age. Left and right they were getting engaged/married or at the very least all of them had various relationships over the years. I was in classes with like 70% or more women and yet I didn't get to date any.
Same. Suifuel af. They live on a totally different plan of existence, and yet we get to see all their privileges because society forces us to. We wouldn't be so desperate if those fucking over privileged normies weren't all over the place.