Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even IF the personality meme was true I would still be incel

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
The reason for this is because that big parts of my personality can't be changed any way thanks to complex genetic and environmental reasons or cost so much effort to change that it will leave me exhausted mentally because I am faking who I am for everybody for a extended period of time add this to the fact that I am autistic and probably have a range of other mental illnesses it makes it impossible for me to even try to change my personality. Which gets me to my second point why do normies insist on getting a 'good' personality when personality is just as set in stone for most people as looks is. Don't they see the problem with this?

they want you to change who you are and squeeze yourself into what benefits them.

If the qualities women claim they care about were honest and truthful, then the old me would be giga chad. I was super nice, quiet, didn't start shit, helped people, smart, and didn't hate women. All it got me was bullied.

What did the bullies get? The women who claimed to like nice and caring guys.

try taking more showers

If the qualities women claim they care about were honest and truthful, then the old me would be giga chad. I was super nice, quiet, didn't start shit, helped people, smart, and didn't hate women.

personality should be erased from the English dictionary or must be given a new definition that's linked to looks

Personality is a big massive joke.

The reason for this is because that big parts of my personality can't be changed any way thanks to complex genetic and environmental reasons or cost so much effort to change that it will leave me exhausted mentally because I am faking who I am for everybody for a extended period of time add this to the fact that I am autistic and probably have a range of other mental illnesses it makes it impossible for me to even try to change my personality. Which gets me to my second point why do normies insist on getting a 'good' personality when personality is just as set in stone for most people as looks is. Don't they see the problem with this?
If you’ve got a shitty personality you could just say that and save the wall of text. None of us here are getting laid here anyways

If your personality was dark triad and murderous enough, you'd statistically ascend. So IT is not entirely wrong when they say it's our personality or that we are all volcels in a way (but not in the way that they mean, actually, the opposite; the personalities of incels who didn't commit attacks and heinous crimes are not BAD enough for the tastes of foids). But it's just not worth it to throw your life away like that for pussy.

If your personality was dark triad and murderous enough, you'd statistically ascend. So IT is not entirely wrong when they say it's our personality or that we are all volcels in a way (but not in the way that they mean, actually, the opposite; the personalities of incels who didn't commit attacks and heinous crimes are not BAD enough for the tastes of foids). But it's just not worth it to throw your life away like that for pussy.
based. so funny that even when whores are right about what they're attracted to they're still horribly manipulatively wrong