Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if we could get a gf

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s 2020 and the chances of her being a feminist cunt are high and the chances of her being a traditional submissive woman are very low.

I don't care about a girl being traditional or submissive I just want her to be loyal and love me.

there is no ascension as a sub 8 man, you're gonna get cucked sooner or later, one way or the other.

Indeed, feminism is so ubiquitous that it seems impossible to avoid.

Also, people respond to incentives. Soyciety has incentivized foids (eg. laws) to behave like cunts and that's how they will also behave.

I want a loli submissive waifu.

I don't care about a girl being traditional or submissive I just want her to be loyal and love me.
Loyalty is nice. No woman will ever love you since you are sub 8.

Loyalty is nice. No woman will ever love you since you are sub 8.
Of course not.
Indeed, feminism is so ubiquitous that it seems impossible to avoid.

Also, people respond to incentives. Soyciety has incentivized foids (eg. laws) to behave like cunts and that's how they will also behave.
To be honest if your not a feminist as a woman I'd be confused. Men and women are by nature at each others throats so to say as a woman that you want to be potentially forced to marry and have sex and kids with a guy you think is ugly would surprise me.

her roast beef cunt will be blown out if she's 18+

Find a traditional whale from Zabbaleen.

It’s 2020 and the chances of her being a feminist cunt are high and the chances of her being a traditional submissive woman are very low.
tbh

She is very likely to get mad at you for telling her she isn't allowed to cheat

and only get worse tbh

Our chances of getting a feminist GF is 0. XD

there is no ascension as a sub 8 man, you're gonna get cucked sooner or later, one way or the other.
The only ascension is pump and dump.

Every woman is a whore

Time to sheboonmaxx