Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if we forced women back into their original roles, none would be good wifes and mothers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Especially towards men they think are ugly or unattractive AKA most men. We already know how they treat men they don't find attractive in relationships and I'm sure most of us know that women hate children because they take away women's fun time. And don't say you'd just beat them into submission, you can be edgy all you wan't be most guys here don't want to have to beat a girl just so she doesn't treat you like dirt.

They would be hrrible wives and mothers because their holes are blown out and pair bonding is fucked up

They would be hrrible wives and mothers because their holes are blown out and pair bonding is fucked up

Which means it is actually over. This world is done. Even if we would recover old traditional roles it would not change anything because the very foundation is rotten. There is only one thing we can do now. Someone has to perform the ubermensch.

Which means it is actually over. This world is done. Even if we would recover old traditional roles it would not change anything because the very foundation is rotten. There is only one thing we can do now. Someone has to perform the ubermensch.
We need to ban female driving and give you and @Joelossus and @turbocuckcel_7000 drivers licenses

We need to ban female driving and give you and @Joelossus and @turbocuckcel_7000 drivers licenses

This is the first thing I will do after I have successfully performed the ubermensch by initiating the first warp-spasm. My body will make a furious twist inside of my own skin.

Females actively dislike traditional female tasks like cooking nowadays. They are all “foodies” but most can’t cook for shit.

And don't say you'd just beat them into submission, you can be edgy all you wan't be most guys here don't want to have to beat a girl just so she doesn't treat you like dirt.
cmon man, it works :feelsokman: foid can only love strong man

We just focus on the nextgen

We just focus on the nextgen
There's not going to be much of a generation since women aren't having kids and the ones that are, are accidental pregnancies and I'm sure you know how bad single mothers are.
cmon man, it works :feelsokman: foid can only love strong man
Try hitting a woman as an average or ugly guy, I'm sure she'll be soaking her panties instead of hating you even more. They don't like it when chads do it either they just put up with it because he's chad.

I'm sure most of us know that women hate children because they take away women's fun time.
That's not entirely true..there's ton of women who treat children like pets. Many of them don't realize that its another human being they're raising. They just see "awww how cute!"

Last edited:
That's not entirely true..there's ton of women who treat children like pets. Many of them don't realize that its another human being their raising. They just see "awww how cute!"
That's part of what I mean. When that kid get older and loses their cute appeal then the mother starts resenting taking care of them.

Used chad chasing whores can never be good wives, but young uncorrupted virgins can, as long as it's in a country without cucked laws.

Used chad chasing whores can never be good wives, but young uncorrupted virgins can, as long as it's in a country without cucked laws.
"Uncorrupted"? I've seen girls in elementary mock ugly boys. It's wired into their genes.

"Uncorrupted"? I've seen girls in elementary mock ugly boys. It's wired into their genes.
It's only like that because of the cucked laws. Boys made fun of the non-stacy foids too at that time.