Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if we get a gf it would still be fucking shitty

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Like just think about it you would be worried about getting cheated on all the time, and you would have to do everything she wants because she can find another guy literally in minutes, idk man women just have too much power in dating ,unless you are really handsome tall or some shit like that she wont get attached to you, you are just another random guy that shes going to forget in less than a week even if you date for years, fuck man i just wanna die

true, and it would nt compensate anyway and you still have to suffer the soy normie world and be a complete cuck for kikes and soys
Everything is considered abusive and shit like these days so you wont be allowed to complain about anything, not allowed to be jealous of anything, its chad or nothing for me man, if i cant be a chad then i dont wanna live

you would be worried about getting cheated on all the time
It's not even cheating unless she promises it's a closed relationship
based on social norms open relationships are basically the default assumption these days

you have to say "going steady" or "being exclusive" to actually have it implied others are off limits

we would probably be too high-inhib to even ask this of a girl for fear of offending her
she indeed would throw tantrum if you did
yet she would use not doing so as justification to fuck Chad

you would have to do everything she wants because she can find another guy literally in minutes
I don't think it would literally be THAT extreme to have a GF.

But yeah prob like 80% deferring to her wants min for non-Chads.

you are just another random guy that shes going to forget in less than a week even if you date for years
Again it's not that extreme, if you dated a foid 24 months she'd take more than 6 days to forget you, let's be realistic.

She'd be fucking Chad within 6 hours of dumping you (meaning 6 hours before, not after) but she'd still remember you for months.

Maybe even years later the foid will think of you and send pics of herself hugging Chad to sexually frustrate you.

She's prob send pics of sucking his cock if she wasn't afraid you'd spread them

Even if I had a girlfriend,hypothetically speaking, life would suck, since I have truly comprehended life, and how worthless it is.
It doesn't even matter at this point.