Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you "ascend", only Chad can have this :

I want a foid to be loyal to me like this:cryfeels:

Yikes sweaty you are not entitled to love or loyalty :soy:

But Ted Bunty is thanks to his nice personality :soy::soy:

wait until she finds a better chad

I think she finally found a gigaChad.
Screenshot 1

FIRST COMMENT IS A RAGING BLACKPILL. the noteenlovepill is brutal.

Better incel than cuck for a landwhale tbh

IT: "Teen love is overrated :soy: :soy: :soy: you're so immature and inexperienced :soy::soy::soy:"

Normies:

I think this happens when you’re in love AND feel safe with/trust them (which is very rare) I’ve only ever felt this in my very first relationship when I was a teen, and have never since felt it again. Congrats, I wish you guys a very happy one ❤

While we ascend towards insanity, the average men 70% of them, are getting marriage cucked and divorced.

I'd rather be Joker than Broker.

Don't worry she would still dump him for the next Chad that gives her attention. They are animals.

Don't worry she would still dump him for the next Chad that gives her attention. They are animals.
You're right. Foids are such heartless creatures the will just find another Chad to fulfill their hedonistic needs once she gets bored of him or sees one minor flaw on him.

You achieve this my grooming and pair bonding with your foid at a young age. There's a reason why Aisha remembered Prophet Muhammad fondly despite only being married for 9 years and being widowed for 40 years.

Or, to use a more modern example, how Eunice Johns was loyal and fond of her husband Charles Jones after his death, when they were 9 and 22 when they married.

Like it or not, whether you are grossed our or not, grooming/seducing and bonding w a girl at a young age does wonders for a marriage
I think she finally found a gigaChad.
View attachment 308144

FIRST COMMENT IS A RAGING BLACKPILL. the noteenlovepill is brutal.
Great example of why virgins are a must and why grooming a girl to being a loyal wife is necassary, their innocense and sweetness can never be captured after their heart is broken by a teen chad.

Last edited:
tbh just seems like she really loves him. But who knows what might happen when she happens upon a gigachad. Oh bf I love you but I think we should take a break. Then BAM. Please raise the child, you're the only dad it knows. But we were on a break!