Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you Ascended, You Pobably Couldn't Keep a Relationship

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Y'know, a lot of people talk about how they're going to do all of these looksmaxxing and gym stuff in hopes of increasing their smv. Some guys put themselves through quite a lot in an attempt to looksmaxx. Even myself I do some light-core looksmaxxing, I genuinely beleived that if I was more attractive I would have no problem entering the realationship.

But then I thought 'what about long term?' Could I ever keep a foid interested in me for a year? A month? A week even? If I were to ascend right now how long would it be before the relationship ends?

It wouldn't be long.

Relationships work only when both parties benefit-- it's a give and take thing, But while a foid has so much to offer me (Sex, validation, social status, compangionship), what do I have to offer to a foid? Do I have anything going on for me that would make the relationship worthwhile? I don't have any social circles, I don't have the type of life style that a female would gladly take part in.

I'd never be able to invite her to anything, or to take her on fun dates doing things that are exciting or fun. You can assess yourself too-- do you have the type of life anyone would join you in? What could you offer to a foid?

Nothing. I can't offer a foid anything, my life doesn't even have a social context, I've done most of my socializing on this forum. I talk to more people on .co than irl. That's so sad. I live a mundane life, each day is the same, you probably do to, even pre-corona.

You could say 'it's just your looks that are holding you down,' but I'm afraid that's a pretty low-iq statement, and one that I used to make quite a bit. Even if I was better looking I'd still be awkward and shy. I'd still be shit at comversation face-to-face, I'd be unable to have any meaningful social life.

And to those LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS people who say that people won't care, how many good looking people that AREN'T living mundane lives with friends and a fulfilling social life are there?

A foid has no reason to stay with me. A women will never be attracted enough to stay with me. I just want some friends in real life, I just want this solitude to end. This inceldom would be a lot less painful with some bros to back me up.

Does a foid have any reason to be with you? Would you be able to join a friend group if looks weren't important? Be honest. Yes, looks are 110% important but they aren't the only thing that holds me down.

The whole reason you are in this situation to begin with is because you are ugly and undesirable. If you weren't ugly, this sort of trauma to your psyche never would have occurred because you would have been popular and social in school and that would have led to you having all of these things that you talk about not having.

Even in the case of "late bloomers" they develop socially after becoming more attractive because people start to want to associate with them.

Last edited:
If you can looksmaxx enough to get short term relationships with women you're attracted to, you should be fucking proud of yourself.

When women are fucking so many chads with no commitment at all, you think relationships matter? Do you think being some slut's handbag boyfriend and eternal jester matters?

Attractive men can have absolutely nothing going on, and women will still be with them.

If the attractive dude was sitting at home playing games all day, she would be content and suck his cock while he plays.

Why? Because he inherently has something she wants, his genetics. He has inherent value. We don’t. It’s over.

You could become rich or famous.

Just become a celebrity bro

I know, and that's why I always say ascension will mean shit for me, the damage is done.

Physical attractiveness in a male doesn't just attract foids; it also attracts men, paradoxically. It truly is the linchpin of social life. I'm under the impression that your choppy social skills, as well as my own, would be totally forgivable if only we were sufficiently chad. Then our awkwardness would be interpreted as "quirky" or "eccentric". The halo effect is real, and perception is everything.

Y'know, a lot of people talk about how they're going to do all of these looksmaxxing and gym stuff in hopes of increasing their smv. Some guys put themselves through quite a lot in an attempt to looksmaxx. Even myself I do some light-core looksmaxxing, I genuinely beleived that if I was more attractive I would have no problem entering the realationship.

But then I thought 'what about long term?' Could I ever keep a foid interested in me for a year? A month? A week even? If I were to ascend right now how long would it be before the relationship ends?

It wouldn't be long.

Relationships work only when both parties benefit-- it's a give and take thing, But while a foid has so much to offer me (Sex, validation, social status, compangionship), what do I have to offer to a foid? Do I have anything going on for me that would make the relationship worthwhile? I don't have any social circles, I don't have the type of life style that a female would gladly take part in.

I'd never be able to invite her to anything, or to take her on fun dates doing things that are exciting or fun. You can assess yourself too-- do you have the type of life anyone would join you in? What could you offer to a foid?

Nothing. I can't offer a foid anything, my life doesn't even have a social context, I've done most of my socializing on this forum. I talk to more people on .co than irl. That's so sad. I live a mundane life, each day is the same, you probably do to, even pre-corona.

You could say 'it's just your looks that are holding you down,' but I'm afraid that's a pretty low-iq statement, and one that I used to make quite a bit. Even if I was better looking I'd still be awkward and shy. I'd still be shit at comversation face-to-face, I'd be unable to have any meaningful social life.

And to those LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS people who say that people won't care, how many good looking people that AREN'T living mundane lives with friends and a fulfilling social life are there?

A foid has no reason to stay with me. A women will never be attracted enough to stay with me. I just want some friends in real life, I just want this solitude to end. This inceldom would be a lot less painful with some bros to back me up.

Does a foid have any reason to be with you? Would you be able to join a friend group if looks weren't important? Be honest. Yes, looks are 110% important but they aren't the only thing that holds me down.
Tbh I wish I could just jump from one relationship to the next, that's what Chad does. Having a girlfriend means nothing, having several girlfriends and female admirers at the same time is what makes Chad Chad.

id be happy if i could even just get a fwb tbh.

even that is unrealistic though

it's over. u just need find good copes

The whole reason you are in this situation to begin with is because you are ugly and undesirable. If you weren't ugly, this sort of trauma to your psyche never would have occurred because you would have been popular and social in school and that would have led to you having all of these things that you talk about not having.

Even in the case of "late bloomers" they develop socially after becoming more attractive because people start to want to associate with them.
This

I would prolly get cheated on ngl