Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you ascended you’d still have to be scared of losing her 247

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Because there will always be a Chad somewhere, wanting to have sex with your girlfriend. You can’t be in a peaceful relationship unless you are the #1 GigaChad on the planet.
Only the most status-, money-, and looksmaxxed Chad can live in a relationship without worrying if her girlfriend will cheat on him.

Not only do Chads want her, but nearly every other guy.

If I asked a girl out and she said yes, I would immediately begin to worry about losing her.

You know it's over when even male models get cucked

What if she is faithful non cheating virgin girlfriend

Yeah, relationships are useless

Entering a relationship as sub 8 is boarding a sinking ship right from the getgo.

Women need to be reprogrammed

Real mate guard feels

When she cheats on you with Chad just find him and rape him in front of her.
This will make you the dominant male 100%

You always gotta keep in mind how you got her? Was she in need for shelter? Did Chad just leave her? Because then its 100% certain you are going to get cucked.
Not incel related, but Chads gotta watch out when they took somebodies girl, because she will just do the same to him.

If I get a gf I don’t give a damn about chad. If chad wants to mess with my relationship I’ll gladly fuck him up

It’s true. Every single normie guy I have known has been cheated on and dumped by their girlfriends multiple times. They get depressed and hate women for a few months, and then find an even uglier landwhale 3 points below them to hook up with.

Chad always wins.

If I asked a girl out and she said yes, I would immediately begin to worry about losing her.
I would immediately think it was some sort of scam or something

Until at some point you give up and start being attracted by the idea of her fucking chad.
that's how cucks are made.

Because there will always be a Chad somewhere, wanting to have sex with your girlfriend. You can’t be in a peaceful relationship unless you are the #1 GigaChad on the planet.
Only the most status-, money-, and looksmaxxed Chad can live in a relationship without worrying if her girlfriend will cheat on him.
That fear will always exist if you have a hot gf especially. If you are very lucky and find a unicorn with whom you will marry and have kids, then maybe you can have a peace of mind with like a 10% risk.

That fear will always exist if you have a hot gf especially. If you are very lucky and find a unicorn with whom you will marry and have kids, then maybe you can have a peace of mind with like a 10% risk.
Your odd of finding a unicorn that want you is 10x greater than your odd of winning a 10 million lotto jackpot.

100% chance you get cucked