Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you can get matches with girls through tinder you’ll never be able to hold there attention.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
No matter how many messages I send nothing....only Chad can entertain them JFL

Its over if you aren't Chad in 2020

My model chad fish only had 3 landwhales messaging him first, the rest didn't text first and a lot didn't talk :kys: :kys: :kys:

My model chad fish only had 3 landwhales messaging him first, the rest didn't text first and a lot didn't talk :kys: :kys: :kys:
post pics of said chadfish

This is why I silently laugh. It's like getting a girlfriend. Just because you get one doesn't mean you'll keep her or hold her attention. Just because you get a match doesn't mean she won't ghost or bail on you especially when a better offer comes along.

If you can match with people on tinder then you're Chad.

Say you're interested in bike riding or something. That's the only way an incel could spend productive time with a roastie

If you can match with people on tinder then you're Chad.
Not exactly, some normies (5+) can get low quality matches but they will never lead to dates

legit lol, they got 100+ other guys doing the same thing you're doing, an we are at the bottom of the barrel, she also has guys paying her for nudes, sex, and chad, who she will ultimately have as a fuck buddy

Match= swipe right by mistake or hoard orbiters.