Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Even if you did get a girlfriend, it wouldn't fix any of your problems!"

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

Notice the upvotes too, JFL.

Because truth be told it wouldnt solve anything for me unless I reach marriage and reproduction. Just a GF that leads to nothing is meaningless for me. I care about family, not casual sex for the sake of it with a person that might break up with me in the future.

Bullying and poklng fun at incels all day long doesn't solve all IT problems either.

Projection.

>still a virgin
yeah and I'm the fucking king of Denmark

ipoC3RWF_400x400.jpg

That old man ("journalist") should be careful to the next summer heat.

ipoC3RWF_400x400.jpg

That old man ("journalist") should be careful to the next summer heat.

His grandson or his future descendants will be incels, jokes on him

Stop reading when saw femcel

Notice the upvotes too, JFL.

IT'S DIFFERENT FOR WOMYN, INKEL!!!!!!!!

Crying soy wojak

Because truth be told it wouldnt solve anything for me unless I reach marriage and reproduction. Just a GF that leads to nothing is meaningless for me. I care about family, not casual sex for the sake of it with a person that might break up with me in the future.
same here... except....you can't get a wife if you don't have a gf, even if it's not the same woman, you need a gf to show you are "marriage material"

If I had a female to bond with, share my life with and love, I would be happier. But idk if there's a female out there that wants genuine love or if they all just want Chad for status and ego

It would solve some problems for sure, possibly create new problems.

>had bf
>"""femcel"""
:feelshaha:

It wouldn't fix all my problems but it would fix most of them

It would literally fix ALL of my problems.

Foids think they can be a femcel LMAO they can only be volcels at most and they're all sluts so it doesn't happen.

It wouldn't remove my autism

Just getting a text from a girl makes my whole week.

Not having a gf is not source of our problems but rather consequence of them.

It would make most incels hate women less and slowly put them on the path to being normal.