Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even if you don't ACT like CHAD it's OVER

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

FUCKING BRUTAL.

The guy had the looks to get the date, but because he didn't bring his A game in PUA bullshit he's fucking finished. Even apologizing for not acting confident didn't work. HE WAS STILL BLAMED FOR BEING A LOSER NICE GUY.

WOMEN ARE TRASH

Sounds like a unicorn, most women would gladly take a chad with no game over a normie with great game.

I’ve said this on a lot of FDS threads on here :

Notice how she mentioned how kind the guy was, how he warmed her heart with a nice text, how he isn’t an asshole. AND SHE STILL WONT DATE HIM

god fucking damn it.
Sounds like a unicorn, most women would gladly take a chad with no game over a normie with great game.
She’s not, she still rejects the normie in the end, even though she liked his personality

4821b0193bf62081e0117a8b257463ce.jpg
< Yes, I have high standards but that's because I deserve the best.

I can't anymore, it's too much. It's too fucking much, you can never win. I abhorr females, vile creatures of iblis.

I''ve had enough.

Dating is a cuckold interview, and he bombed it.

FUC:LKASNFKLJNDSALKJNBSLKDGBDJLKdjzddgsr

I HATE WOMEN

Obviously that's not a chad, some normie got lucky getting a date with a 300lb lardbeast.

This proves that being NT is literally everything.
Obviously that's not a chad, some normie got lucky getting a date with a 300lb lardbeast.
Also this.
If he was truly chad that thread wouldn't have been made
For normies and below, you need to look the part and be NT to get any attention from foids.

This proves that being NT is literally everything.

Also this.
If he was truly chad that thread wouldn't have been made
For normies and below, you need to look the part and be NT to get any attention from foids.

Maybe you are right, if he NEEDED better clothes than a hoodie to attract this cunt, it never began for him.

Maybe you are right, if he NEEDED better clothes than a hoodie to attract this cunt, it never began for him.
foids always pull that shit
>"oh he didnt dress well enough" "he wore weird shoes" "he didnt do his hair that right"
chad could literally show up in a torn tshirt and cargo shorts yet still slay
their clothing choice or whatever meaningless shit they pinpoint doesn't matter.
it's all about how attractive he is.

JFL if you think foids on fds are nothing but larpers or disgusting hambeast copers.

JFL if you think foids on fds are nothing but larpers or disgusting hambeast copers.

They aren't LARPING, you can click on any one of them and see they are just crazy ass foids

Whenever women say, “hes nice, hes sweet, he seemed cool/fun, he warmed my heart” thats usually because they dont wanna say the truth, which is that they are not sexually attracted to him.

Who knows if anything she said is actually true, he could have been confident in himself but just because she didnt find him hot, she said he was lacking in confidence/putting himself down so she can lie to herself and everyone else about the real reason she didn't want to see him again. Confidence means looks, chad could talk down on himself the whole date but she would say “he was quiet but he still had confidence” or some bullshit like that.

Also, I dont get the hoodie thing, I only have one sweater and one winter coat. I change my clothes everyday like my pants and shirt, but i wear the same sweater or coat everyday depending on the temperature. And this is how everyone is, they dont buy 7 different sweaters or jackets, they buy one or two. Just another reason she was trying to find some excuse to make it sound like he didnt care when she was probably wearing the same coat she wore the day before.

Also, I dont get the hoodie thing, I only have one sweater and one winter coat. I change my clothes everyday like my pants and shirt, but i wear the same sweater or coat everyday depending on the temperature. And this is how everyone is, they dont buy 7 different sweaters or jackets, they buy one or two.
Massive Cope

I have 8 different hoodies and a pair of jean jackets :feelsmage:

Wearing the same thing makes you look like you're broke. When foids want a serious relationship, they want to be sure you can afford to buy them little things like clothes, dates and trash make up etcetc

Dude had to of been a high tier normie tbh.

Tbh, this is 1 instance of rejection.
It means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Foid rejects Chad sometimes, because she doesn't feel like it at that moment.
She is not needy for 1 male, because she gets her needs met effortlessly by another at a later point in time.

Brutal personalitypill.
Seems like cucktears was right all along :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Tbh he sounds like a bitch. This is so easily overcome.

Massive Cope

I have 8 different hoodies and a pair of jean jackets :feelsmage:

Wearing the same thing makes you look like you're broke. When foids want a serious relationship, they want to be sure you can afford to buy them little things like clothes, dates and trash make up etcetc

Dude had to of been a high tier normie tbh.
Damn. Yeah that makes sense, it would display that you have money. All of my friends and family are poor like me, so it makes sense they wouldnt have a bunch of different coats and shit.

Yeah
Chads being insecure or awkward are considered "cute" by foids and it even raises their SMV, sub8 men don't get away with that

Moment of silence for our fallen soldier.

Also: he prolly dodged a bullet not dating a member of FDS. That sub is absolutely terrible.
4821b0193bf62081e0117a8b257463ce.jpg
< Yes, I have high standards but that's because I deserve the best.

XD

Last edited:
Just act like chad bruh!! personality bruh!