Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Even if you got revenge on your high school bullies it's pointless

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Some of them dropped out. Some of them became nobodies after their dreams failed etc.

One particular asshole (I never forgave him after all this time so it was quite bad) actually came to me 1 year after I graduated uni during lunch on my wagecuck hours.

He actually wanted to apologise to me for acting like a cunt during high school. You know how I reacted? I pretty much went yeah that cool...I guess.

That's it. Why didnt I really care?

It's simple. Bullies don't just stop in high school. You see them in uni. You see them at work.

By the time that dude apologized, my mind was on people who I met more recently and people I had a genuine reason to hate. Aka those people at work who fucked my career path and salary increase which has a big fucking impact on my future.

Compared to that shit, I honestly couldn't care about what some dude did in high school years ago especially when I knew I probably was never seeing him again since our paths were different. I guess compared to others on this forum, my high school bullies just didn't have enough impact on me huh?

Call it being old and cucked, but I had too many other things to care about!

My point is every stage of life will give you new people to hate. There's no way you can be obsessed about the past unless that guy really was that impactful

cant even remember my bullies names anymore, all i know is my hatred for foids surpasses anything they ever did to me

And the damage is already done, no amount of revenge will fix your ruined childhood and stunted emotional development

The damage they've done to you is already done. It's so fucking damaging to your psych being bullied and laughed at. There's no way to undo the hurt.

Foid-bullies destroyed my self esteem and confidence due to my looks.
That indirectly lead to my depression, friend loss, hopelessness, career failure and landing here.

I deserve revenge.

bullies already took your high school oneitis' virginity. nothing they say can bring that back

People always say bullies become losers later on but I think that’s probably a cope/myth they made up.

i dont remember anyone dropping out of my hs tbh

People always say bullies become losers later on but I think that’s probably a cope/myth they made up.
Even if they did so what? If youre in college you will find new enemies. If you go to work you will find new enemies etc.

And chances are those people are less likely to end up losers the higher you go

If never fucking ends. That's how I see it

And the damage is already done, no amount of revenge will fix your ruined childhood and stunted emotional development
High IQ. Anything you do after that can't fix what's already broken.

COPE

You guys are just too high inhib to seek revenge

Even if they did so what? If youre in college you will find new enemies. If you go to work you will find new enemies etc.

And chances are those people are less likely to end up losers the higher you go

If never fucking ends. That's how I see it
Most bullies probably have decent adulthoods like everyone else