Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you were a 6-7/10, you still need to put in stupid amounts of effort in everything, just for one possible girlfriend

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
All the memes about having hobbies and being good at them, being confident, approachable, interesting, intelligent, hardworking, kind, making the girl feel like a woman etc. Owning an apartment/house, being masculine, being fit and muscular, having your own car and a good job

If you want a girlfriend when youre 6-7/10, you still need to do all these things. You still need to compete EXTREMELY hard and STILL get rejected 99% of the time, hoping that if you keep going out, spending money on clubs, events and activities, spending money on being SOCIAL and doing things with people you really dont care about or like, MAYBE, just MAYBE, you'll run into a single girl who you think you have a shot with, if youre lucky she's part of the social group and you add on facebook, you spend the next week, two weeks fantasizing about her, she's SINGLE! nows your chance! omg imagine dating her! she'd be the cutest girlfriend! she's so hot omg I have butterflies in my stomach!

Then after a month you gather the courage to message her on facebook from the social group youre both a part of

"Seen: 3:42pm"

She doesnt reply that day. Or the next day. Or the next three days.

Two weeks pass, and she hasn't even acknowledged your existence on facebook

You just wasted all this time.... thinking you had a chance....??????? You just got silently rejected again.

GUESS WHAT

ALL THIS HARD WORK AND MONEY YOU SPENT TRYING TO FIND JUST A SINGLE GIRL WHO WANTS TO PAY YOU ANY ATTENTION??

Chad didnt spend a penny like you. Chad just walked down the street, saw a 10/10 stacy, asked for her number, and is now fucking her in a long term friends with benefits relationship. Effortlessly. Just. Like. That.

Just exist as a Chad. Go about your daily life, and women will come to you, begging for your cum on their face.

also JFL at this

The only life worth living, where life is easy, carefree and pure pleasure of the human experience, is a life of Chad.

Last edited:
That's why you should travel to islam countries and just buy a woman, jfl at compensating for not being a good looking 190cm chad all your life, you will ultimately be throw in to the garbage.

Yeah a 6-7 needs a personality of a confident 10 chad (just have a personality bro but it seemingly works in this instance) for long periods of time to somehow trick a female out of seeing him as a normie just to even get his bang, even if said foid is a 4

A legit 1 like myself dreams of such luxuries. At least 6s have hope for average pussy.

They work so hard for so little in return, at least we as being sub 5 may LDAR in peace, never began

Massive cope.

You have to entertain them 24/7

tenor.gif

This is why normie males choke down bluepills as fast as they can - the sunk cost fallacy. They can't handle the thought that all their "hard work" on their appearance is just going to leave them as some selfish hamplanets plan B when she hits 30. They need to believe that they're going to find that true love they think they're entitled to, because reality is too harsh for them to bear. Chad and Chadlite are more likely to be blackpilled, and easier to blackpill, than normies for this reason.

All the memes about having hobbies and being good at them, being confident, approachable, interesting, intelligent, hardworking, kind, making the girl feel like a woman etc. Owning an apartment/house, being masculine, being fit and muscular, having your own car and a good job

If you want a girlfriend when youre 6-7/10, you still need to do all these things. You still need to compete EXTREMELY hard and STILL get rejected 99% of the time, hoping that if you keep going out, spending money on clubs, events and activities, spending money on being SOCIAL and doing things with people you really dont care about or like, MAYBE, just MAYBE, you'll run into a single girl who you think you have a shot with, if youre lucky she's part of the social group and you add on facebook, you spend the next week, two weeks fantasizing about her, she's SINGLE! nows your chance! omg imagine dating her! she'd be the cutest girlfriend! she's so hot omg I have butterflies in my stomach!

Then after a month you gather the courage to message her on facebook from the social group youre both a part of

"Seen: 3:42pm"

She doesnt reply that day. Or the next day. Or the next three days.

Two weeks pass, and she hasn't even acknowledged your existence on facebook

You just wasted all this time.... thinking you had a chance....??????? You just got silently rejected again.

GUESS WHAT

ALL THIS HARD WORK AND MONEY YOU SPENT TRYING TO FIND JUST A SINGLE GIRL WHO WANTS TO PAY YOU ANY ATTENTION??

Chad didnt spend a penny like you. Chad just walked down the street, saw a 10/10 stacy, asked for her number, and is now fucking her in a long term friends with benefits relationship. Effortlessly. Just. Like. That.

Just exist as a Chad. Go about your daily life, and women will come to you, begging for your cum on their face.

also JFL at this

The only life worth living, where life is easy, carefree and pure pleasure of the human experience, is a life of Chad.

the black pills are way too fucking strong today

Foids aren't worth the effort, devote yourself to waifu's and disregard the holes.

One is all I need.

Big fat cope. If I were a 6.5 I would not be posting here. 6-7 is mid tier normie to a weak chadlite. It's still enough to get a little portion of girls attracted to me. Being sub3 like me literally don't have any dating opportunities, no matter what I do. And those stupid amount of efforts don't need to be done at all. There's no such thing as putting effort to be physically attractive unless you have the potential

Just for overpiced shit of low quality, es femoids are. Ar just fuckndumping, so much effort to touch some cunt

JFL 6-7s get women handing themselves to them on a silver platter. I wish life would just give me a real opportunity for once. Too many fickle sluts in this world.

Last edited:
7 is chadlite tier jfl