Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even if you're short, skinny or never work out, you are stronger than 98% of foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
And you can beat 98% of foids you see in a fight. That's pretty good to know. Women are weak subhumans.

I'm a gymcel so there's probably only like 1000 foids out of 3.5 billion that can take me on. and chances I run into one of them is practically 0. So I can practically beat up every single foid I see easily.

Not saying I would or you should, but it's good to know you can defend yourself against these toilets.

Isn't that common knowledge?

yeah but can you beat up an army of whiteknights cucks and police?

Many women would beat me in a fight

cope - trained martial artists would fuck you up

Nearly all men, regardless of height and age, can make short work of a foid. Of course, there are MMA fighters that can defeat men by techniques that a non-fighter male does not know about (not strength), but, yes, a 5'3" manlet can easily knock out an average bitch

yeah but can you beat up an army of whiteknights cucks and police?

Yup....you gotta deal with those assholes

Bluepillers: 45

He can with a gun. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
ud be better off unloading the bullets in your head , chances are that in those moments u will panic and empty out most of the clip and miss vital shots leaving you with a couple of bullets. You could probably hit one or 2 lucky shots and kill maybe 2 or 3 dudes but that's about it. if you are talking abound a standard gun. Now if we talking about something automatic like a uzi kalashnikov or semi-auto rifles than its a different story