Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even in slavery, women have it on easy mode

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Slavery itself accentuates the inherent value of each gender.

Enslaved men ---> physical labor

Enslaved women ---> sex

I cannot trick myself into believing that being forced to work hard manual labor is in any way "equal" to being kept to dispense periodic pleasure. Easy mode is not even a meme to me anymore, foids really actually do have a lower difficulty setting aura that follows them through life. All of their greatest successes and all of their greatest hardships are padded by special treatment.

Would anyone on this forum ever object to being a sex slave?

Actually i never thought it like that, hell even in ancient times foid slaves had it easy...fuck.....
To be a sex slave you have to be normie tier at least.

What’s with all these discrimination and slavery threads? Wtf, did you guys watch 13 years a slave or Kunta kenta?
89A5DFE5 885A 4CF7 B321 B4A782046C24

Easy mode is not even a meme to me anymore, foids really actually do have a lower difficulty setting aura that follows them through life.
...why would you think its some meaningless meme?

B..b.bbbbut life is hard for foids whut do you sayy. They have to endure the immense pain of being harassed by macho violent white patriarcs who constantly oppress them.
At least, a man slave can be working his ass of a torturing labour, which is, we all know it, the biggest pleasure life has to offer.
Meanwhile, his female version will be forced to lend her body couple of minutes a day to experience rough copulation and maybe orgasm with her owner. She sadly doesn't have the luxury to kill herself at work.
You must be a grand mysoginist to deny they have it tougher than males!
I wouldn't mind being objectised sexually by a woman if it could let me escape this nightmare inceldom.

Truly wtf is it that what females consider a tortured existence would actually be a godsend for many men?

Slaves worked slightly fewer hours on average in the US south per year than American white labourers at the same time did, owning people is pretty gay but so is caring about slavery in 2018

Being a sex slave wouldn't be bad, but foods make something it seem worse, how is being a slave for sex as bad as labor? At least sex doesn't result in getting whipped and beaten it the job isn't done right.

So you wouldn't minds being forcefully penetrated with dick?
Women do usually live life on tutorial mode, but the IQ was nowhere to be found when OP implied that sexual slavery is a happy life and not literally the worst kind of life you can imagine as a big ugly man rapes you 24/7.

So you wouldn't minds being forcefully penetrated with dick?
Women do usually live life on tutorial mode, but the IQ was nowhere to be found when OP implied that sexual slavery is a happy life and not literally the worst kind of life you can imagine as a big ugly man rapes you 24/7.

I get what you're saying but that isn't a direct analog. Enslaved women are forced to fuck men, generally not forced to fuck women. I know that in reality, male sex slaves would also be taking dick but, for illustrative purposes, my analogy assumes the male sex slaves equivalent would be forced to fuck women.

I get what you're saying but that isn't a direct analog. Enslaved women are forced to fuck men, generally not forced to fuck women. I know that in reality, male sex slaves would also be taking dick but, for illustrative purposes, my analogy assumes the male sex slaves equivalent would be forced to fuck women.
I think most men wouldn't mind being raped by women at all

You know that women really don't want to fuck ugly, sweaty guys, right? That's why chads don't need sex slaves. I'm pretty sure the only sex those fat guys would have if they weren't powerful men is through rape or with no one at all.

You know that women really don't want to fuck ugly, sweaty guys, right? That's why chads don't need sex slaves. I'm pretty sure the only sex those fat guys would have if they weren't powerful men is through rape or with no one at all.

TIL: Fucking somebody you're not attracted to = forced backbreaking labor

Not the same. Men are attracted to basically every woman, whereas women are not attracted to most men. So sexual slavery for women is quite the same experience as it is for men (slavemasters male for both cases).

F
low IQ because if you are thinking of slavery as the typical southern plantation slavery no self respecting man would allow their foid to be reamed by a stronger and probably more intense man. So in all cases we are talking about a male slave owner.

Didn't women slaves have to do both?
Are you even aware how much slaves cost back in the day?
I highly doubt slave owner would have them sit around and do nothing but have sex...

kek. foids have always lived life on easy mode. now with modern feminism and post-sexual revolution they live on tutorial mode.