Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even incels have their own version of being cucked

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
You know what i hate more than women? The cucks on here who keep making excuses for them as if they were their personal lawyers. They're cucked whiteknights on the inside but they have that massive inferiority complex and desire to fit in here with the incels that they defend women in an indirect shitty cringy way.

"You know bro subhuman deformed women chase male models and treat ugly and average men like rats because it's their nature bro, they're not at fault don't blame them and kiss their feet and accept that you're wrong for not being a Chad"

Kill youselves you disgusting pathetic giga-betacucks, why don't you settle being a cuckold if you think that nothing wrong with hypergamy and women should whore around as they please? You have zero pride and integrity anyway as a man so you might as well lick Tyrone's BBC cum while he's fucking your wife since it's never the whore's fault you fucking subhuman dog.

@Blackpill Bishop he's talking about you, cuck :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Anyone that puts more of the blame on cucks and white knights instead of at the source (foids) fits this definition.

Anyone that puts more of the blame on cucks and white knights
But that's true if they didn't gave rights to foids we wouldn't be posting here, you can't change foid nature - if allowed they will always be whores for Chad cock

I'm just joking. And being completely serious at the same time.
can you stop joking and explain why you love women and their nature so much?

There are definitely white knight cucks on this site.

Usually white stormfrontcels. They get MAD at ethnics for talking bad about their womenz or for worshipping them.

As a matter of fact, all you have to do is mention white foids and they get extremely insecure (OH NO TYRONES AND subhuman ethnics want muh white womenz, why don't you guys move back to your countries?) accusing you of wanting/worshipping their women (when in fact, I hate them even more than noodlewhores)

There are definitely white knight cucks on this site.

Usually white stormfrontcels. They get MAD at ethnics for talking bad about their womenz or for worshipping them.

As a matter of fact, all you have to do is mention white foids and they get extremely insecure (OH NO TYRONES AND subhuman ethnics want muh white womenz, why don't you guys move back to your countries?) accusing you of wanting/worshipping their women (when in fact, I hate them even more than noodlewhores)
:feelsYall: high iq posting ngl

You know what i hate more than women? The cucks on here who keep making excuses for them as if they were their personal lawyers. They're cucked whiteknights on the inside but they have that massive inferiority complex and desire to fit in here with the incels that they defend women in an indirect shitty cringy way.
"You know bro subhuman deformed women chase male models and treat ugly and average men like rats because it's their nature bro, they're not at fault don't blame them and kiss their feet and accept that you're wrong for not being a Chad"
@Blackpill Bishop he's talking about you, cuck :feelsjuice:
@Blackpill Bishop thots
If you allowed a spoiled child an unlimited amount of candy and he finishes 10 jars of it, are you going to blame the child or the parent for allowing him in the first place?

If a subhuman woman has been given free access to chase male models, why would she ever refuse?

Would you refuse the opportunity if you got the chance to date a model rather than your looks match? You wouldn't nor would any sane person

If you allowed a spoiled child an unlimited amount of candy and he finishes 10 jars of it, are you going to blame the child or the parent for allowing him in the first place?

If a subhuman woman has been given free access to chase male models, why would she ever refuse?

Would you refuse the opportunity if you got the chance to date a model rather than your looks match? You wouldn't nor would any sane person
Yeah but those whores deny the lookspill and keep acting holier than thou, they wear slutty clothes and have shit attitudes and empty brains, they treat most men like garbage and have undeserved narcissism, they are willing to get abused and treated like dirt as long as it's a very handsome guy

Women are fucking garbage bro

Yeah but those whores deny the lookspill and keep acting holier than thou, they wear slutty clothes and have shit attitudes and empty brains, they treat most men like garbage and have undeserved narcissism, they are willing to get abused and treated like dirt as long as it's a very handsome guy

Women are fucking garbage bro

I'm not saying women are these holy priests we need to respect or look up to, they are highly emotional, erratic, irrational children that US MEN have given way too much freedom to in this modern society

He is trolling. Same as blackpill bishop

He's a Satanist. Satanists worship women as goddesses of fertility. It's the most cucked religion in the universe.
I think he's a troll overall, but not in terms of his female worship.

legit. if you want to excuse women’s behavior because “it’s their nature”, then you should also excuse simps/white knight’s behavior, since men’s biological nature is to screw each other over for pussy

He's a Satanist. Satanists worship women as goddesses of fertility. It's the most cucked religion in the universe.
I think he's a troll overall, but not in terms of his female worship.
Is there even a such thing as an unironic satanist? That's more proof that he is trolling. I just put him on ignore bc I didn't find him funny like the last few trolls.

Is there even a such thing as an unironic satanist? That's more proof that he is trolling. I just put him on ignore bc I didn't find him funny like the last few trolls.

idk, but if that is his belief system, he is the most cucked user on the forum by far.

Kill youselves you disgusting pathetic giga-betacucks, why don't you settle being a cuckold if you think that nothing wrong with hypergamy and women should whore around as they please? You have zero pride and integrity anyway as a man so you might as well lick Tyrone's BBC cum while he's fucking your wife since it's never the whore's fault you fucking subhuman dog.
Funny how men being men is considered evil misogynystic, but a woman being a woman is defended by every cuck on the planet.