Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill even incels treat other incels like shit

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
It literally doesn't matter, if you're not good looking you will not be respected by even those who KNOW they're ugly. A vicious cycle of reality.

another broken heart cel :cryfeels:

the chads on this forum are generally those with the most posts and who are most liked.

I would expect that honestly. Where else are people gonna let out their pent up rage.

Keep posting more and you will be loved.

In my opinion, hating others for their features is just going to make you feel even worse. Life is a dice roll, and we shouldn't get mad at others for getting what we didn't. But, we can be angry at them for the actions that they take.

Everyone is a cunt to me irl, incel or not :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

In my opinion, hating others for their features is just going to make you feel even worse. Life is a dice roll, and we shouldn't get mad at others for getting what we didn't. But, we can be angry at them for the actions that they take.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

also having a cute girl as your avi helps
Ded srs..

Oh

I have seen that. I have also seen incels orbiting and worshippinh their Chad "friend"

What happened?

incel looking guys irl have treated me like scum so much in the past

Low inhib mogs me from Palermo to Moscow
how about this i'll do it for my next avi :feelskek: already stole @HidekiTojota 's avi once and everyone was confused as fuck for a good 20 minutes

Greycel problems. Make helpful or informative posts if you can, but at the very least, escape greyceldom by postmaxing and change your pfp to something cooler, more endearing, or more unique than this crying soyjack we've all seen a thousand times. Looks dominate here like they do in real life, but here, unlike real life, your looks are entirely within your control.

I try to treat other incels well, we are already treated like shit by everyone at least we should treat eachother well tbh

Galleo doesn't, Galleo is a saint.

Incel incels: Make high effort high iq threads that no one gives a shit about.

Chad incels: Make shitty low effort threads. Tons of views. 10+ alerts Everytime he logs in. Lives rent free in IT and is a celebrity there. People actually waste their own time trying to find his life's story

Grotesque is truecel tier but I wouldn't treat him like shit. He seems funny and down to earth.

Any human being, be it chads, chadlites, normies, stacies, beckies, incels, truecels, summer incels like shit. It is not something you have control or can decide. The rejection of genetically undesirable beings is imprinted in their genes. Just because you are genetically undesirable does not mean that you do not have the basic instinct to reject other genetically undesirable people.

Incels are alone in this world.

It is what it is but this forum is the least hostile I frequent.

The nitpickers are retards but other than that everyone else is cool here.

I would like to think ugly people are more prone to meritocracy.

I treat everyone like shit apparently

Worst part of this forum is the Chad Worship :reeeeee:

Then it’s racism after that:cryfeels:
I quite like the racism, don't ever want to make the mistake of thinking there's a group of people out there that don't want me dead for being a subhuman incel.

I quite like the racism, don't ever want to make the mistake of thinking there's a group of people out there that don't want me dead for being a subhuman incel.

Not a fan!

But I keep an arsenal of racists quips on me just in case
:feelskek:

It literally doesn't matter, if you're not good looking you will not be respected by even those who KNOW they're ugly. A vicious cycle of reality.

PERFECT. Which is why we're fated to lose. In-fighting in an already small but universally loathed group spells failure.
incel looking guys irl have treated me like scum so much in the past
I try to treat other incels well, we are already treated like shit by everyone at least we should treat eachother well tbh

Last edited: