Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even just back in the 2000's some of us could have gotten genuinely loving girlfriends.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I mean look at this guy.

His girlfriend show ups at 1:14. She's cute and she even joins up with his huge interest in ET. If he looked like he did in 2020, even without the ET stuff, he'd be a incel for sure.

nah I'd still be incel, this dude mogs me and hes white.

nah I'd still be incel, this dude mogs me and hes white.
Yeah that's why I said SOME of us could get a girl. And just because he might like better than you doesn't mean he wouldn't be screwed over in 2020.

Some of us could because shit like Instagram and Tinder didn’t exist.

Not sure if they would genuinely love us but yeah most of us could get a gf in 2000. I keep saying this but youngcels don’t understand.

It was bad in 2000, it has gotten exponentially worse in 20 years.

Massive cope if you are truly ugly and undesirable then you'd still be incel.

Girlfriends - yes, genuinely loving - ...

absolute fucking cope.This guy is getting cucked 101.You think cucks didn't exist back then?top kek

absolute fucking cope.This guy is getting cucked 101.You think cucks didn't exist back then?top kek
Of course they did. It just shows how different the time was for him to not only have a girlfriend but have her join in on his interests.

He's a soyboy, pretty much.