Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel even mcdonalds wont hire me

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
ive been turned down and then the norwooding faggot even yelled at me that if he wanted me to come back he would have called when i came back a week later for a followup

what a fucking faggot. going to make sure to be a bitch next time i see him in there and going to file alot of complaints on him. but funny thing is that in the meantime ive seen a bunch of literal trannies getting hired instead of me, and one girl that can literally barely speak english (drive through cars were all leaving because they couldnt understand a word she way saying LOL)

I, for one, am NOT loving this.

ive been turned down and then the norwooding faggot even yelled at me that if he wanted me to come back he would have called when i came back a week later for a followup

what a fucking faggot. going to make sure to be a bitch next time i see him in there and going to file alot of complaints on him. but funny thing is that in the meantime ive seen a bunch of literal trannies getting hired instead of me, and one girl that can literally barely speak english (drive through cars were all leaving because they couldnt understand a word she way saying LOL)

Fuck, you know its over when even bottom tier minimum wage slave jobs dont want you.

Your best course of action is to learn a trade and become skilled at a manual labor job. Something that people always need to be done. That way you charge what you deem fair and you have to answer to no one else beyond the person who hired you.
I, for one, am NOT loving this.
:feelskek:

Same,I've sent them several applications but never respond.I'm definitely on some watchlist that forbids me from being a wagecuck lmfao.

The Mc Donalds closest to me only have slim Staceys working there. clear sign of how much the halo affects the job application.

Go back there as customer and make sure u cause as many problem as possible and make ur orders as fucking confusing as possible and then come back and tell them they fucked up your order they have to fix they have to do it.

Damn that sucks hard i guess. I am neet rn.

I did apply to McDonald's once as a joke and got rejected too.

McDonald's = cucked

Go back there as customer and make sure u cause as many problem as possible and make ur orders as fucking confusing as possible and then come back and tell them they fucked up your order they have to fix they have to do it.
Exactly what I planned on doing. I'm high inhib though so causing a scene in a very populated m Donald's will be hard but worth it
The Mc Donalds closest to me only have slim Staceys working there. clear sign of how much the halo affects the job application.
Yes man, only ones working there are either Stacie's, trannies, or black/brown girls who can literally barely speak English and fuck up your order every time. It's so backwards, it's a mix of hardon fueled Halo effect and diversity hires
are you a white male?
Yes

Last edited:
I got rejected from mcdonalds

I'm not lovin' it

Good, you don't want to work at McDonalds, the people that work there are literal garbage.

Good, you don't want to work at McDonalds, the people that work there are literal garbage.
It's a very popular 24/7 one by University campus. Only people working there are Stacie's with trannies and blacks for diversity hires

Piece of shit corporations like mcdonalds will only hire you by random chance based on who they need to fulfill whatever requirements don't take it personally. That manager is a cunt though. So much for smile and firm handshake.
I've applied there twice and was hired once. Didnt sleep night before so said fuck it and turned off my phone and slept in

why do you want to work there anyways . im searching too and soon im going to apply at some supermarkets they seem like a good working place

You should complain to corporate about that guy who was rude to you. If you do it enough/LARP like you are different people you could probably fuck with him a little.

Piece of shit corporations like mcdonalds will only hire you by random chance based on who they need to fulfill whatever requirements don't take it personally. That manager is a cunt though. So much for smile and firm handshake.
I've applied there twice and was hired once. Didnt sleep night before so said fuck it and turned off my phome and slept in
He's a norwooding skinny manlet. Obviously no sex if he has a beta bucks wife to begin with. So he was venting on a diposable incel he saw really. yeah, lots of diversity hires and women. Ragefuel though at how the diversity hires can literally barely speak or understand English. I was wondering why all the cars were leaving the drive through at the order menu one by one then LOL it's because the diversity hire can't understand English.

Anyway, gonna make sure to make his wagie Job miserable next time I see him working there
why do you want to work there anyways . im searching too and soon im going to apply at some supermarkets they seem like a good working place
They're not. I worked at one as a teen. Have fun pushing carts, unless you're enough of a jester for them to put you on cashier. That job is actually what started my alcoholism journey at 19, I had to get very drunk to tolerate it.
You should complain to corporate about that guy who was rude to you. If you do it enough/LARP like you are different people you could probably fuck with him a little.
Really? He's a manager I believe..how could I do that?

There was another job which hired me only to hire me two weeks later for no reason. Apparently the dude does that alot to many people I knew just to power Trip. How can I fuck with this guy and the McDonald's one?

I've applied there twice and was hired once. Didnt sleep night before so said fuck it and turned off my phone and slept in
I remember doing an online interview for McDonalds (back in 2012). The application was timed, and you had to do all these complex math problems in a small amount of time. I didn't get the job.

I remember doing an online interview for McDonalds (back in 2012). The application was timed, and you had to do all these complex math problems in a small amount of time. I didn't get the job.
Lmao i just had phone and in person interview with basic questions

Asking McDonald's hirees to do math :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Complex math problems like 2+2 :feelswhere:

Wendy’s never called me back. I got a blue collar job a few months later though.

no joke i can imagine flipping burgers, taking orders and counting money under extrem pressure would fry my brain . even though the computer calculates id still have to count the change by myself in a shorttime.. i can already see people treating me like shit

Complex math problems like 2+2 :feelswhere:

Wendy’s never called me back. I got a blue collar job a few months later though.
No, like full on Algerbra. I ended up getting a job at a nicer restaurant.

No, like full on Algerbra. I ended up getting a job at a nicer restaurant.
JFL, who even uses algebra? I haven't done one problem since 2014, probably don't even remember how to do it.

Tfw you can't get McHired.