Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even my cat gets sex

Orikatan

Orikatan

Greycel
Heard screaming and looked outside to see my cat fucking another cat. Well at least someone is getting sex. :feelsbadman:

Just be an Animorph bro

Just become a cat bro

Animals have it easier then us.

I feel you but my budgies already fucked
budgies_mating.jpg

You gotta neuter that bitch up man, otherwise they're gonna end up leaving a litter of parasite and rabies infested fleabags around.

just listen to them scream while jacking off to furry born br0

You gotta neuter that bitch up man, otherwise they're gonna end up leaving a litter of parasite and rabies infested fleabags around.
Didn't think he'd try to fuck another cat already, he's only 7 months old and stays in the garden when out.. He's so chad that the females come to him. :feelsbadman:

Just fuck your cat theory.

Nice that someone is getting some pussy.

Wasn't there an incel here who fucks horses?

Didn't think he'd try to fuck another cat already, he's only 7 months old and stays in the garden when out.. He's so chad that the females come to him. :feelsbadman:
I know man, I didn't think it was that urgent either and my cat ran away on Thursday. Luckily a neighbour found him today and he was OK but these past two days were real fucking sad.

I hope your cat asked for consent :lul:

My oneitis would rather have sex with my cat than me.

Incels are below animals, we're just blobs of asexual meat walking around with no purpose, consuming society's resources (or even worse, contributing to society with no payback).

Just be a cat theory

Alright, dogpill has been taken. What's next? A catpill?

This is why i neutered all my cats, so i'm not alone in my inceldom :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back