Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even my currycel friend has it easier than me

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
-my friend studies at the same university that me
-he's a 20 year old Pakistani currycel (he's 3/10 and a bit obese)
-his family owns a taxi business so he can work of that on weekends and get good money
-Pakistani community is kinda big where I live so he will get an arranged marriage (in some years, he told me)

Meanwhile I'm an incel and I don't have a job so I don't have almost any money (apart from what my parents give me). I wouldn't even expect that a currycel would mog me. If arranged marriages didn't exist he would still be an incel like me.

I’m a currycel but don’t let arranges marriages fool you into thinking currycels have it easier. Curry’s are arranged marriage into marrying a curry bitch that is literally cancer both look wise and personality wise. I would rather live alone my whole life than marry a curry bitch, trust me on this they might look good for the first year of marriage but they turn into aunties and Female Shreks after their first baby

I’m a currycel but don’t let arranges marriages fool you into thinking currycels have it easier. Curry’s are arranged marriage into marrying a curry bitch that is literally cancer both look wise and personality wise. I would rather live alone my whole life than marry a curry bitch, trust me on this they might look good for the first year of marriage but they turn into aunties and Female Shreks after their first baby
High IQ

Don't let arranged marriages fool you. Currywhores are the absolutely worst class of femoids on Earth. They run cock carousel throughout their teens and 20s and then find an innocent Desi man to betabux. It's worse than being an incel tbhtbhngl.

Don't let arranged marriages fool you. Currywhores are the absolutely worst class of femoids on Earth. They run cock carousel throughout their teens and 20s and then find an innocent Desi man to betabux. It's worse than being an incel tbhtbhngl.
HIGH IQ AF

Also OP where you from

I like this arranged marriage. iT'S fair

trust me on this they might look good for the first year of marriage but they turn into aunties and Female Shreks after their first baby

This is basically true for bitches from all races more or less. This is good in a sense that once they become shreks they won't try to monkey branching.

can't you just beat her?

This is basically true for bitches from all races more or less. This is good in a sense that once they become shreks they won't try to monkey branching.

But curry whores turn really UGLY after their first kid. Like I’ve never seen a good looking curry whore mom

Which country are you in? Just do matched betting and ewhoring + neetbux. Easy money + life

But curry whores turn really UGLY after their first kid. Like I’ve never seen a good looking curry whore mom
Curries are different species, even it's very difficult to find unmarried skinny decent looking currywhore.