Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 DOOMcel
-
Dec 1, 2019
269D4D97-E8D8-4B40-978F-CDA4904D238D.jpeg

78589F21-BC9D-4E19-8063-1232EB48AAD4.jpeg

01D8F65D-C179-434A-9868-A0D9779BB4FF.jpeg

Valentines day at my school is brutal. We have to make “Bath bombs” to give to our “special someones” in chemistry class. Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. Then we had to write cards, as if we all have an SO. The world is determined to jeer at me and shove this into my face at every opportunity this year. JFL at American high schools, this is what its like if you guys not from the USA were wondering. I hope someone bathBOMBS my school (In GTAV)

Diocel

Diocel

tranny killer
-
Dec 5, 2019
it's a conspiracy against us at this point.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Jul 21, 2019
I seriously don't understand how teachers can think this is a good idea.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
Aug 26, 2018
View attachment 201750
View attachment 201761
View attachment 201762
Valentines day at my school is brutal. We have to make “Bath bombs” to give to our “special someones” in chemistry class. Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. Then we had to write cards, as if we all have an SO. The world is determined to jeer at me and shove this into my face at every opportunity this year. JFL at American high schools, this is what its like if you guys not from the USA were wondering. I hope someone bathBOMBS my school (In GTAV)
J F L at going to school on valentine's day

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Dec 30, 2018
Yet they'll get surprised if someone makes a stand.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Sep 28, 2018
I dont care about the Valentines day

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Nov 2, 2018
That is harsh though but once again, you can just stay at home this day and you do have easy access to a driver licence.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
I seriously don't understand how teachers can think this is a good idea.
Because they think that because their teenagers they all are getting laid and have girlfriends not realizing it's 2020 and 16 year olds are just as bad as the 23 year olds.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
Jan 16, 2020
I have an idea, @Venomkore. Put a chunk of sodium metal in the center of the bath bomb and give it to a random foid in class. When she puts it in her bathtub it will explode and become an actual bomb.

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 201750
View attachment 201761
View attachment 201762
Science based lol
That is BASED

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Captain
-
Apr 22, 2019
Of course its fucking high school chemistry...

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 DOOMcel
-
Dec 1, 2019
I have an idea, @Venomkore. Put a chunk of sodium metal in the center of the bath bomb and give it to a random foid in class. When she puts it in her bathtub it will explode and become an actual bomb.
:feelsPop:

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Aug 16, 2018
Why even go to class?

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
Nov 7, 2018
Bath bombs are horrible, I tried one once because I got it as a christmas present and all it did was make the room smell like someone sprayed half a bottle of perfume around

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 DOOMcel
-
Dec 1, 2019
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
-
Nov 11, 2018
Changes the water color and makes it bubbly I think
i dont take baths, are they implying that you would give it to your valentine and take a bath together, if so that's fucked up

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
Use that bathbomb for yourself, it might be lifefuek

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Dec 5, 2017
"Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. "

brutal af its over for symbolism cels.

why the fuck does the education system go out of its way to extradite ugly lonely fucks

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 DOOMcel
-
Dec 1, 2019
"Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. "

brutal af its over for symbolism cels.

why the fuck does the education system go out of its way to extradite ugly lonely fucks
They want to weed us out early

Swimcell

Swimcell

21st Century Schizoid Man
-
Feb 11, 2020
You’re the special person op. Treat yo self :heart::feelsautistic:

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Overlord
-
Apr 24, 2019
Special person as an incel is our mom

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Nov 16, 2019
Very very brutal, Valentine's day is absolute suifuel, way more than the average day.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Mar 18, 2019
The one day I am glad to be wageslaving in a warehouse. Just dusty boxes and machinery, no degenerate foids ,chads, young love, or cucks in sight

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
They automatically asume everyone has that "special someone"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Dec 13, 2018
Incels are the most discriminated group on earth