Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even my fucking Chemistry class isn’t sparing me from Valentines day

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
269D4D97 E8D8 4B40 978F CDA4904D238D

78589F21 BC9D 4E19 8063 1232EB48AAD4

01D8F65D C179 434A 9868 A0D9779BB4FF

Valentines day at my school is brutal. We have to make “Bath bombs” to give to our “special someones” in chemistry class. Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. Then we had to write cards, as if we all have an SO. The world is determined to jeer at me and shove this into my face at every opportunity this year. JFL at American high schools, this is what its like if you guys not from the USA were wondering. I hope someone bathBOMBS my school (In GTAV)

I seriously don't understand how teachers can think this is a good idea.

View attachment 201750
View attachment 201761
View attachment 201762
Valentines day at my school is brutal. We have to make “Bath bombs” to give to our “special someones” in chemistry class. Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. Then we had to write cards, as if we all have an SO. The world is determined to jeer at me and shove this into my face at every opportunity this year. JFL at American high schools, this is what its like if you guys not from the USA were wondering. I hope someone bathBOMBS my school (In GTAV)
J F L at going to school on valentine's day

Yet they'll get surprised if someone makes a stand.

I dont care about the Valentines day

That is harsh though but once again, you can just stay at home this day and you do have easy access to a driver licence.

I seriously don't understand how teachers can think this is a good idea.
Because they think that because their teenagers they all are getting laid and have girlfriends not realizing it's 2020 and 16 year olds are just as bad as the 23 year olds.

I have an idea, @Venomkore. Put a chunk of sodium metal in the center of the bath bomb and give it to a random foid in class. When she puts it in her bathtub it will explode and become an actual bomb.

View attachment 201750
View attachment 201761
View attachment 201762
Science based lol
That is BASED

Of course its fucking high school chemistry...

I have an idea, @Venomkore. Put a chunk of sodium metal in the center of the bath bomb and give it to a random foid in class. When she puts it in her bathtub it will explode and become an actual bomb.
:feelsPop:

Why even go to class?

Bath bombs are horrible, I tried one once because I got it as a christmas present and all it did was make the room smell like someone sprayed half a bottle of perfume around

Changes the water color and makes it bubbly I think
i dont take baths, are they implying that you would give it to your valentine and take a bath together, if so that's fucked up

Use that bathbomb for yourself, it might be lifefuek

tfw no bathtime with foid gf

"Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. "

brutal af its over for symbolism cels.

why the fuck does the education system go out of its way to extradite ugly lonely fucks

"Of course my bath bomb was a fuck up and didnt even solidify. Symbolic. "

brutal af its over for symbolism cels.

why the fuck does the education system go out of its way to extradite ugly lonely fucks
They want to weed us out early

You’re the special person op. Treat yo self :heart::feelsautistic:

Special person as an incel is our mom

Very very brutal, Valentine's day is absolute suifuel, way more than the average day.

The one day I am glad to be wageslaving in a warehouse. Just dusty boxes and machinery, no degenerate foids ,chads, young love, or cucks in sight

my mom is nice at least she got me a donut for valentines day today :feelzez:
It would be better if you had a gf that did ngl. The mompill is brutal.

They automatically asume everyone has that "special someone"

I dont have a special someone :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Incels are the most discriminated group on earth

This post is old but my chemistry teacher was 6'4 and white

This post is old but my chemistry teacher was 6'4 and white
Mine was a schizo who talked about beating his wife when she got him the wrong flavor of potato chips lol. He was based but didnt make this assignment

Are you a Sophomore? Are you even 16 yet?