Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over even my parents always made jokes about me being a """"""""""""slayer""""""""""""

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
ngl a lot of normies and my parents made them

like they told me im a slayer and shit and my mom reassures me that i'll be able to get a gf when i ask that type of shit to her, but she tells me that in a sort of sad/pity facial expression

if i ask my father he will mock me

and i dont even need to ask the normies at my school, they already mock me a lot when it comes to this

its over

Then you rape your mother's friend and your dad knew to never mock you again as you shot him and your mother in the shoulder when he tried to stop the rape.

Then you rape your mother's friend and your dad knew to never mock you again as you shot him and your mother in the shoulder when he tried to stop the rape.
ngl i wouldnt want to go er against my parents

they provided me food and shelter at the end, even tho they treat me as a joke a lot of times

My mom thinks I'm just a shy chad, but she doesn't know it's over for me.

My mom thinks I'm just a shy chad, but she doesn't know it's over for me.
my mom already knows its over, but she doesnt want to make me feel bad. also, welcome to the forum fellow codingcel :feelsautistic:

They never did it to me, they just care about school
my mom already knows its over, but she doesnt want to make me feel bad. also, welcome to the forum fellow codingcel :feelsautistic:
Height? Race? And where is your face in /10?

Most people here have normie looking, we ugly are an excpetion

When i was younger they used to call me a virgin, but it seems like now they don't care and just leave me be

ngl a lot of normies and my parents made them

like they told me im a slayer and shit and my mom reassures me that i'll be able to get a gf when i ask that type of shit to her, but she tells me that in a sort of sad/pity facial expression

if i ask my father he will mock me

and i dont even need to ask the normies at my school, they already mock me a lot when it comes to this

its over
your mom is a lying coping faggot, at least your dad tells it like it is (I think).
Tell your mom it's all about looks, and blackpill her hard about alpha fucks beta bucks.

Height? Race? And where is your face in /10?
5'8, white, 4/10
When i was younger they used to call me a virgin, but it seems like now they don't care and just leave me be
interesting

also qt foid avi :feelsaww:
Tell your mom it's all about looks, and blackpill her hard about alpha fucks beta bucks.
she knows its over but doesnt want to tell me
also if i try to blackpill them they will treat me worse, i prefer to not talk about the blackpill to them specifically

5'8, white, 4/10

interesting

also qt foid avi :feelsaww:

she knows its over but doesnt want to tell me
also if i try to blackpill them they will treat me worse, i prefer to not talk about the blackpill to them specifically
White pardo or true white?

I think its not over for you, get surgery, become a 5/10, go to asian countries (JBW) and you will ascend, my stats are pretty simillar to yours tbh

White pardo or true white?

I think its not over for you, get surgery, become a 5/10, go to asian countries (JBW) and you will ascend, my stats are pretty simillar to yours tbh
white pardo

i cant get surgery yet because money and not 18 yet

white pardo

i cant get surgery yet because money and not 18 yet
You think you are white passing in SEA? If you are, then get surgery and ascend, if not, idk what you can do to ascend.

Well, so try to moneymaxx and studymaxx, then after some years get surgery, that's what I'm going to do

You think you are white passing in SEA? If you are, then get surgery and ascend, if not, idk what you can do to ascend.

Well, so try to moneymaxx and studymaxx, then after some years get surgery, that's what I'm going to do
i think yea i can pass as white, but not even close to asian whiteness

will think about it :feelsokman: