Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even my Soy brother has a girlfriend

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
JFL listening to them talk on the phone is so cringe. He’s acting all feminine and trying to jestermaxx. He’s such a soy. His words also sound weird when talking to her, how tf can she even handle the cringe?

But he still has a girlfriend while I’m here lonely af with nobody to talk to.

Try bullymaxxing him in front of her to make yourself look good compared to him
No but seriously is she even something to be jealous about?

Just act gay bro, girls love guys that act gay :soy::feelsYall:

Try bullymaxxing him in front of her to make yourself look good compared to him
No but seriously is she even something to be jealous about?
Lol he’s 14 years older than me, plus he’s strong af I’ll give him that.

It’s not hard to be jealous when the one person I look down on, and feel I am better than, has a girlfriend while I don’t

keep in mind that most normie relationships end poorly and involve more emotional investment than they end up being worth

it's still sad how we'll never even get to experience that for ourselves though. I'd feel way better about dying alone if I got to experience normie sexual shit at any point in my life (ex's, kissing, holding hands, hookups etc). I don't really care about being Chad or having sex with sorority girls or whatever. it's just the fact that I'm missing out on a basic, essential life experience that hurts me

Is he good looking?

How old is he?

Lol he’s 14 years older than me, plus he’s strong af I’ll give him that.

It’s not hard to be jealous when the one person I look down on, and feel I am better than, has a girlfriend while I don’t
How is he strong if he is a soy :feels: :feels: :feels:

Must be a high tier prettyboy.

JFL listening to them talk on the phone is so cringe. He’s acting all feminine and trying to jestermaxx. He’s such a soy. His words also sound weird when talking to her, how tf can she even handle the cringe?

But he still has a girlfriend while I’m here lonely af with nobody to talk to.
Normie relationships are also not something to be envied, they are most of the time only living wallets and even their money won't bring them a benefit, because a woman is will to shit on anything materialistic (like money) for the only thing she truly loves chad. Money comes and goes, genetics stay.
Even at an old age people like Brad Pitt still mog a young normie to hell and back in the terms of strength, mental health and looks, genetics are the only thing that never leaves you.
Nothing about normie relationships is desirable because they are glorified prostitution - the only truly desirable thing is when you make women simp for you (when you are a chad of course). A few years ago I would have envied him too but relationships are for the average man more effort than anything else (and the right one doesn't have to put in effort, when you have to put in effort it's already over).

Is he good looking?
Not imo, no. He is relatively tall compared to other guys I guess.
How old is he?
32 iirc
How is he strong if he is a soy :feels: :feels: :feels:
I have no idea lol. He acts really soyish but from the few play fights we’ve had, he’s strong af
Must be a high tier prettyboy.
hell no lmao, he’s the furthest thing from a pretty boy which makes it even more confusing when I think about the fact that he’s had multiple girls

since you share 50% of your genes with your brother (unless hes from another father lol), ur genes can't be that subhuman and u might wanna take a shower, VOLCEL

since you share 50% of your genes with your brother (unless hes from another father lol), ur genes can't be that subhuman and u might wanna take a shower, VOLCEL
Mountainbikecel

My brother is slaying, does that mean i'm a fakecel too?

My brother is slaying, does that mean i'm a fakecel too?
could be. if e.g. your brother works out or social circle maxxes and you don't because you're a lazy fuck, you're a volcel
but also, i agree with this:
People say that people who have successful siblings are fakecels, failing to recognize that there are thousands of possible gene combinations and some of them are better than others

Last edited:
fuck your brothers gf in minecraft