Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Neo-Nazi girls can't resist the BBC!!!!!

M

Medellincel

Banned
-
img.php

It's truly over for whitecels! Keep worshipping BBC atheltes while saying white pride!

Apparently neither can the faggots who keep posting these threads.

sfcels getting triggered in this thread lol

spam more bbc shit op its funny seeing the incel racists react

No nigger is truly an incel. Many niggers come here and cry just because non-black women won't fuck with them. If they actually just stuck within their own race, then they would've lost their v tag years ago...

lacune said:
sfcels getting triggered in this thread lol

spam more bbc shit op its funny seeing the incel racists react

IT cuck. How would ethniccels react if I promoted White man-colored woman race mixing in their nations? They keep complaining about this issue. Hypocrites!

Blackpill101 said:
No nigger is truly an incel. Many niggers come here and cry just because non-black women won't fuck with them. If they actually just stuck within their own race, then they would've lost their v tag years ago...

IT cuck. How would ethniccels react if I promoted White man-colored woman race mixing in their nations? They keep complaining about this issue. Hypocrites!

Do you really think they have it better than whites? Whites are embraced and adored worldwide. Blacks are the opposite.

what is this, fucking /b/? stop with this black guy worship. it's okay to be gay, and you seem pretty fuckin gay my guy
Blackpill101 said:
you have no idea how the world works my guy. white girls aren't out there just hunting for any black man they can find. at most, it's a niche fetish.

most women are turned off by black guys, pretty fucking unfairly i might add

NeverSubmit said:
Do you really think they have it better than whites? Whites are embraced and adored worldwide. Blacks are the opposite.

Blacks can easily lose their virginity if they fuck within their own communities. Niggeresque females have such low standards. Whites are hated in the West, and their females are abandoning them. We even have self hating white men here, an act that would be considered shameful in a strong Islamic country for instance.

Blackpill101 said:

Fuck off cracker chimp, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Nautica1983 said:
Fuck off cracker chimp, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Niggers with their victim mentalities can't figure out their hypocrisy and the real reason as to why they're incels. They're actually volcels complaining about the fact that (non-black) women reject them. Stick within your own race, nigger. Black women have the lowest standards in the world. Most American niggers look like incels anyway, yet they still get laid. 

"Muh we should be able to fuck white women but white men fucking ethnic women is a bad idea for meeeee!"

i don't get it, women being slutty, am i suppose to be surprised

I love this threads. The retardation always make me laugh.

Blackpill101 said:
Niggers with their victim mentalities can't figure out their hypocrisy and the real reason as to why they're incels. They're actually volcels complaining about the fact that (non-black) women reject them. Stick within your own race, nigger. Black women have the lowest standards in the world. Most American niggers look like incels anyway, yet they still get laid. 

"Muh we should be able to fuck white women but white men fucking ethnic women is a bad idea for meeeee!"

Quality autism, you think black girls want a subhuman like me? Did you forget AWALT, why cant whitecels get white women? Because they dont want them.

Blackpill101 said:

Lol at this dumb cracker. Not one single blackcel here has complained about not being able to fuck non black woman. Stick within your own race and you'll get laid too. Why don't you run gangster game and get laid? Why don't you run Redneck tractor game and get laid or white trash game? Why did eggman get laid but you can't? Why don't you fuck Asians who will eat your shit off a dinner plate just to get a whiff of a snow monkeys ballsack? If I'm VOLCEL you're VOLCEL.