Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even niggers are making fun of ricecels

thecoli is a racist 'redpill' shit hole

Tbh it is so over for many rice men. I lived with a noodle whore for like 3 years (older step sister) and walked in on her getting fucking dp’d when I was like 13. Meanwhile my ricecel younger step brother is literally touchless KHHV

mayocels be like : I'm scared

when will rice finally enslave their noodles. it's long overdue

NIGGERS make fun of everything.

@pp183 will lead ricecels to final battle vs blacks

thecoon-i.com :feelskek: :feelsYall:

Brutal
the Chinese should execute these whores or the Chinese society will be destroyed

China has like 100 million single men...

walked in on her getting fucking dp’d when I was like 13.
:lul:
Seriously though, what the fuck happened to monogamous nuclear families with children being biological offsprings of their parents and families lasting for life and the children not being degenerates. Its all a circus now.

The high IQ rice-cels who are contributing to societal progress through their work in STEM (despite being sexually starved while doing so) are being laughed at and looked down upon by low IQ niggers who for the most part contribute nothing but violence and crime to society while being worshipped by women and society (as evident in BLM).

Clown world.

black dudes have always been Based as fuck about foids.

Tbh it is so over for many rice men. I lived with a noodle whore for like 3 years (older step sister) and walked in on her getting fucking dp’d when I was like 13. Meanwhile my ricecel younger step brother is literally touchless KHHV
u should have fucked ur stepsister

when will rice finally enslave their noodles. it's long overdue

Women are bad slaves. Females should be exterminated if anything. We can finally depart then.

Women are bad slaves. Females should be exterminated if anything. We can finally depart then.
how do you know this? they acted properly when they were beaten regularly and had kids to take care of

u should have fucked ur stepsister
2 years older than me and bitchy as fuck feminist it would be impossible. She one time said “why would a girl marry a guy who’s shorter than her lol”. I’m 5’4 and she’s 5’5. Legit impossible

2 years older than me and bitchy as fuck feminist it would be impossible. She one time said “why would a girl marry a guy who’s shorter than her lol”. I’m 5’4 and she’s 5’5. Legit impossible
who said she needs to consent

Wdym, blacks cant be racist teehee

Chinks trying to get a genetic upgrade. What's wrong with this?

Attachments

• 382276_106927886156518_2145001737_n.jpg
    382276_106927886156518_2145001737_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 24
that self-hate dude...

Once those chinks seized control of africa they should kill off those niqqers

The high IQ rice-cels who are contributing to societal progress through their work in STEM (despite being sexually starved while doing so) are being laughed at and looked down upon by low IQ niggers who for the most part contribute nothing but violence and crime to society while being worshipped by women and society (as evident in BLM).

Clown world.
It’s not about who can contribute to society, it’s about how much you can take away from it. I’d argue that even though rice are supposedly high IQ, they are truly retarded on adapting to their environment. There are ricecels who despite living in the west, never admit the WMAF problem. The whole society is hellbent on keeping rice bluepilled.

What's so bad about that thread? They seem to be mocking white worshipping noodles and not ricecels in particular. That's pretty much the same thing we do. I don't see how that thread is any worse than one you would typically see on here.

I'm not a rice so I don't have to cope. which you could've deduced from my wording
Still major cope if you think asians can enslave anything but their own foids to a very low degree. Testosterone is not one or their highlights as a race.

Still major cope if you think asians can enslave anything but their own foids to a very low degree. Testosterone is not one or their highlights as a race.
the japs were very brutal in ww2. but once you lose a war like that you're forever cucked

the japs were very brutal in ww2. but once you lose a war like that you're forever cucked
LMAO they literally suicide bombed planes, can't get much more cucked during war times. Mogs me but still, that's a low bar to rise above.

I didn't know there was a black forum besides Lipstick Alley

Last edited:
I'm guessing that these are low IQ thugmaxxed negroids, blackcels aren't that degenerate.

Gigacope. African niggers are getting enslaved by chinks as we speak.

Gigacope. African niggers are getting enslaved by chinks as we speak.

TIL that foreign direct investment is slavery, good to know

Clown world.

Imagine thinking one's contribution to societal progress should have any bearing on one's SMV. One of the biggest Blue pilled copes. Nerds and Incels can contribute as much as they want meanwhile Chad and Tyrone, rather than they, will enjoy female companionship.

Last edited:
Jfl even niggers are racist now. They cry about being enslaved but then they act like this