Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even niggers are mocking Indians.

Niggas should be the last race to insult anybody tbh

Niggas should be the last race to insult anybody tbh
True but while niggers are straight up the most subhuman curries are pathetic beyond belief.

Last edited:
From my personal experience, blacks tend to be a lot more racist than whites towards ethnics.

I'm starting to have more sympathy for curry rapists

And everybody gets together to mock whites

A whole lot better than hating a race for their skin color.

So so true, if u look at the points they're making, curries choose to smell bad, choose to have no swag, choose to dress like shit, choose to rape in broad daylight.
At least ricemen dress decent and smell fine and don't rape

Is it because curries are percieved to be better educated and less ghetto criminal. Hmmm I wonder

Is it because curries are percieved to be better educated and less ghetto criminal. Hmmm I wonder

Hindu cope

But some of it is jealousy more so than they'd like to admit...

curries breed like rabbits I don't really give a fuck if they can't get pussy.

Dark skinned ethnics are quite racist to us currys. An abo foid who was smoking on the train called me a sand nigger before.

Not that I disagree that many black people who live in the ghetto or adopt hood culture are racist, but there's some irony in your statement lol

I dont run around protesting about people treating curries like trash, do i?
Dark skinned ethnics are quite racist to us currys. An abo foid who was smoking on the train called me a sand nigger before.

How did she look? Southern curry foids have a lot of abo traits.

Same principle though. Hating a race because of genetics.

I dont run around protesting about people treating curries like trash, do i?

The n word in your post was the only racist part, just wanted to point that out before people more hostile to curries had a chance to point it out and pile on you.

The n word in your post was the only racist part, just wanted to point that out before people more hostile to curries had a chance to point it out and pile on you.

Racism is the norm here lol. Pretty shocking when i first joined but iam desensitized to it now.

Racism is the norm here lol. Pretty shocking when i first joined but iam desensitized to it now.

Yeah, as racist as IncelTear can be against ethnic incels many people here aren't much better as far as how readily they hate on and mock curries every chance they get. Sad shit man.

Me and @Animecel2D post on the the coli

Yeah people on thecoli are racist against Indian and Asian guys.
Nothing new, black people from the ghetto or that idolize swag look down on those races.

Also many curries are not even aware they are being mocked by most of the world so they appear as just taking all the abuse sent their way.
They're racist against Whites. In fact they're racist towards anyone not nigger.

It's true that a lot of blacks feel superior towards curries. Its the reason like a third of the people who treated me like shit in HS were black even though they only made up 6% of the school.

It's true that a lot of blacks feel superior towards curries. Its the reason like a third of the people who treated me like shit in HS were black even though they only made up 6% of the school.
Can't wait for niggers to get enslaved by chinks.

Niggers are literally the last people that should insult anyone. They are the most subhuman race by far. Atleast Indian people are high iq but niggers don’t even have a tenth of the iq Indians have
Niggers will feel superior to anyone who is not a nigger

I am genuinely surprised that Chinks fared better than White Americans and Curries.

D9C2EA6A 7B8B 4B8E 9AF8 C2CD7BA500D0

AEB49A98 D664 4B0D A824 69D2D30B444B

F98E1ADA D788 4886 9943 DE5C66FDF1D2

Just look at this bullshit. This is how normies actually think.

Are you Americans so cucked you get shocked when you read or hear the word "nigger" somewhere? :feelsseriously:

brutal truth. most of the curries I know walk without confidence, wear unfashionable clothes and very aspie