Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even non chad spiders have to jestermaxx

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

The female spider wants non chad spiders dead. The only way the spider can survive is by jestermaxxing, he gets a pity fuck if he's a good jester but has to leave after because the female spider regrets it.

I know it's a bit off topic but I just had to share this lmao.

edit: starts at 1:30
"in fact she kills every male who doesn't match up to her expectations"
"What can he do to win her over? Dance."

It’s over for insectcels

Forward grown mandible, mogs me

:feelskek: :feelskek:
Thank god the foid in our species arent stronger than men...

Am I the only one who thinks this spider is qt

Am I the only one who thinks this spider is qt
Google jumping spider on google image. They are notoriously cute. And they're also much smarter than other invertebrates, so much so that scientist study them.

You know how rats can learn a 2D labyrinth quickly? Scientists have done something similar with 3D structures and they found that jumping spiders could memorize them and learn fast af. Also apparently they can recognize their owners and not be scared of them if you feed them enough, they'll jump on your hand or arm for fun. There's even a clip on yt of a guy petting a jumping spider and it doesn't care.

Google jumping spider on google image. They are notoriously cute. And they're also much smarter than other invertebrates, so much so that scientist study them.

You know how rats can learn a 2D labyrinth quickly? Scientists have done something similar with 3D structures and they found that jumping spiders could memorize them and learn fast af. Also apparently they can recognize their owners and not be scared of them if you feed them enough, they'll jump on your hand or arm for fun. There's even a clip on yt of a guy petting a jumping spider and it doesn't care.

jumping spiders = bros