Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even normalfags implying me it's over

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
A lot of times normalfags ask me if I'm a virgin (I'm mid-20s by now). I realized that they're REALLY curious if someone as mentally-impaired as me could get laid. One time some normalfag asked me if I've a gf, and I just answere "yes" (it was kind of a lie ngl), to which his response was "why do you lie?". They also all assume, without even knowing me in depth, that I'm friendless rarely go outside. One time in high school I mentioned a story along the lines of "my friend did X", to which some guy responded by saying "don't pretend you have frens". Moral of the story, if it's over for you, everyone around you would reaffirm your concerns.

ill usually just tell people that im a virgin incel who has no experience in “that” area of life. If a foid I liked asked me though, I wouldn’t know what I should say (whether I should lie or not, I feel uncomfortable lying tbh). However, if a conversation like that ever comes up then it would mean I’m a step away from ascension so I’d probably lie, try to perform my best and then tell the truth after intercourse. Well, an incel can dream.

Time to ogremax.

Time to ogremax.
17a0c152d0e5b7c3de9374bf1dbc565f.png

Same, I actually had friends that I hanged out with and people still assumed that I'm friendless because I'm ugly. If you're ugly there's no point in being around others. Someone that normies would consider to be a nice, great human being would turn into the biggest cunt imaginable if they saw a sub 3 subhuman.

Same, I actually had friends that I hanged out with and people still assumed that I'm friendless because I'm ugly. If you're ugly there's no point in being around others. Someone that normies would consider to be a nice, great human being would turn into the biggest cunt imaginable if they saw a sub 3 subhuman.
If I was just good looking or at least NT I'd be treated 5X better
They like to prey at the weakest it makes them feel better with themselves

People also assume that I am single. I've had girls tell me that I'll "find a nice girl someday," as in, they're automatically implying I don't have a someone, JFL.

People also assume that I am single. I've had girls tell me that I'll "find a nice girl someday," as in, they're automatically implying I don't have a someone, JFL.
I had some femoid telling me that her coworker is "into me" which was a total bait (an attempt to make me appraoch the coworker) with the intention of emberassing her. Brutal

just pretent that u have a gf :feelstrash: :feelsokman:

just pretent that u have a gf :feelstrash: :feelsokman:
Once few years ago when somebody asked me if I've a gf I answered "yes" (used to chat online with some e-roast back then), to which he responded along the lines of: "don't pretend you've a gf" JFL @ even pretending being normalfag

I think its about your height op.

my family always ask about relationships and friends

In my experience, lying makes it worse. The best bet is being honestly and hoping a female out there takes enough pity and turns it into interest.

Im NT and im a manlet but its over for me bec. i have other problems.
BTW manlets cant have a gf.
In my experience, lying makes it worse. The best bet is being honestly and hoping a female out there takes enough pity and turns it into interest.
Being honest would turn me into the laughing stock in the neighbourhood, and hell don't even want roasties pityness for my cause

I was just about to say dude must be small. Nobody talks to a ogrecel like me that way. It’s over for manlets.
I still believe face is more important

ill usually just tell people that im a virgin incel who has no experience in “that” area of life. If a foid I liked asked me though, I wouldn’t know what I should say (whether I should lie or not, I feel uncomfortable lying tbh). However, if a conversation like that ever comes up then it would mean I’m a step away from ascension so I’d probably lie, try to perform my best and then tell the truth after intercourse. Well, an incel can dream.
I used to feel uncomfortable lying aswell bro, but it's different now, I tell everyone that I've had sex multiple times etc..

Once few years ago when somebody asked me if I've a gf I answered "yes" (used to chat online with some e-roast back then), to which he responded along the lines of: "don't pretend you've a gf" JFL @ even pretending being normalfag
Tell them u arent lying :feelswhat: :feelskek:

Im NT and im a manlet but its over for me bec. i have other problems.
BTW manlets cant have a gf.
GigaCope

I know dudes shorter than me that have gf

Maybe you're just not a good liar. Are you keeping eye contact when you tell your lies? People generally believe the myth that someone who's lying can't keep eye contact, when in reality, seasoned liars will go out of their way to keep eye contact for this reason, often to the point of overselling.

You also want to avoid other obvious tells: underuse of contractions, exaggerated hand gestures, overuse of distancing language, et cetera. Nervousness can also be a tell, but you can mask nervousness with expressions of some other emotion that fits your situation.

Not that I'm dismissing the very likely possibility that you're too repulsive for people to believe that you have a romantic partner, but there are other factors at play here.

Maybe you're just not a good liar. Are you keeping eye contact when you tell your lies? People generally believe the myth that someone who's lying can't keep eye contact, when in reality, seasoned liars will go out of their way to keep eye contact for this reason, often to the point of overselling.

You also want to avoid other obvious tells: underuse of contractions, exaggerated hand gestures, overuse of distancing language, et cetera. Nervousness can also be a tell, but you can mask nervousness with expressions of some other emotion that fits your situation.

Not that I'm dismissing the very likely possibility that you're too repulsive for people to believe that you have a romantic partner, but there are other factors at play here.
I'm always nervious and anxious, that may have to do with it
I'm just very socially awkward around people in general it a weird way (never found anyone who can resemble my weirdness TBH).

Skin them alive bro

I'm always nervious and anxious, that may have to do with it
I'm just very socially awkward around people in general it a weird way (never found anyone who can resemble my weirdness TBH).
Definitely not selling the lie well, then.

The normies are right to tell you to be honest. You'll have to get over your social anxiety before you'll ever lie convincingly.

Definitely not selling the lie well, then.

The normies are right to tell you to be honest. You'll have to get over your social anxiety before you'll ever lie convincingly.
I meant to say, I'm anxious in general, but when answering his question I doubt I was out of the ordinary TBH I probably just seemed odd. Most people who meet me assume that I sit on the comp almost all of my free time which is a correct assumption on their part

Maybe you're just not a good liar.
In defense, it's really hard to lie about something that absolutely consumes your life. It's like lying about saying I don't have a foot. I do have a foot and it's been like that every day of my life!

In defense, it's really hard to lie about something that absolutely consumes your life. It's like lying about saying I don't have a foot. I do have a foot and it's been like that every day of my life!
I lie and I've a dead face given all the time anyway, nothing of suspicious