Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even Normies hate the MSM now, lets use that to our advantage

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
If the biased reporting of the riots and the coronavirus last year didn't piss off enough people, the straight up lies by the MSM in the whole stock market fiasco has. I think we can use this to our advantage the next time a news outlet tries to denigrate us. We need to ride the current bipartisan hate against the MSM to our advantage. This could be a good way to slip the blackpill into society at large. That disdain for the elites they feel can be explained by the blackpill. Most people upon discovering the pill may become despondent, but enough will go ER and cause damage. This our chance to further accelerate the collapse boyos. Millions of men gambling away money because they have no prospects are prime recruitment material!

We have no power all we can do is reveal the truth.

Millions of men gambling away money because they have no prospects are prime recruitment material!
what exactly are we recruiting them towards and how will this lead to bettER results that wouldn't occur if they stayed bluepill but still went batshit?

all we can do is reveal the truth.
That is our power. The truth will drive them crazy.

what exactly are we recruiting them towards and how will this lead to bettER results that wouldn't occur if they stayed bluepill but still went batshit?
They won't go ER or drop out of society if they remain bluepilled. Bluepilled people are just manipulated by the whims of the MSM (encouraged to riot to get Trump out of office). A lot of people are still hoping that the government will solve their problems related to finances, relationships, and health. If many knew it was over, a decent amount of people would just flip out.

Indeed we can't become of any significance because we have no real leader with a set goal we're watched, feared, when great men before us rose from nothing in the harshest of environments but, it is those great men that hold us shackled.

the straight up lies by the MSM in the whole stock market fiasco has
I don't know what this is about so I'm curious but at the same time I don't want to hear anything of what the MSM can possibly say about anything, so I'd rather not know.

They won't go ER or drop out of society if they remain bluepilled. Bluepilled people are just manipulated by the whims of the MSM (encouraged to riot to get Trump out of office). A lot of people are still hoping that the government will solve their problems related to finances, relationships, and health. If many knew it was over, a decent amount of people would just flip out.
I see what you mean. The situation is on a constant downward trend as the middle class erodes as is, so from my understanding a good portion of bluepillers will get disillusioned about society in time in any case once their substance dwindles away with inflation and worsened living conditions. blackpilling people just accelerates the opt-out for the smarter portions of men who can understand and accept the facts presented to them. most bluepillers are BP because they are low IQ, they will do the following when they get blackpilled, they will try to demonstrate or at best riot in the streets thinking that the government or someone will hear their impotent cries for change. they are too stupid to select meaningful targets and wipe those out.

if you ever played a game of league of legends, it's a game where teams win mainly through focus on objectives. but even if you have a team of skilled individuals or outnumber your opponents, if your team rather focuses on nonsense than the objectives, your team still loses. it's the same situation here. getting bluepillers blackpilled is like spawning a minion to fight on your side, it doesn't do you any good and may even serve to give your opponent extra funds unless you can get an entire storm of minions to swarm the opponent. Every smart men you get blackpilled earlier is one more person that may act and get themselves killed before the big bang happens.

in other words most BPs will get blackpilled over time because of their shitty situation without my or your doing. and they will be useless in the grand scheme of things. Look at countries like Yemen or Libanon, more than enough people awake there. But what can their mass of people do aside from clashing with military or getting bombed? A smart African doesn't start to invent things in Africa for Africa. He leaves the country and let's the idiots in his country continue their slavery.

If you are lingering on places like these you are the elite. there aren't going to come any greater people than you, the people on this forum and similar truther places are the cream of the crop already.