Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even normies know that women prefer bad boys over good men

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Whilst I was gymcelling an hour or so ago, I overheard two normies talking, and one of them said he met a girl at a party (brutal, I wanted to cry) and that he thinks he acted a bit too nice and that may have turned her off because she may think he is a “goody-two shows”. Now of course he isn’t aware of sub8 law, but even normies know women are degenerates and prefer brutal ape like men over regular nice humans. Btw, he was about a 5.5-6/10 in the face, and like 5’9.

Last edited:
It's goody-two shoes brocel. And stop coping. Women are morally void. They don't care if the Chad they're with is good or bad. If he's Chad, it's all they need to spread their legs. As simple as that.

Normies are purplepilled basically.

It's goody-two shoes brocel. And stop coping. Women are morally void. They don't care if the Chad they're with is good or bad. If he's Chad, it's all they need to spread their legs. As simple as that.
Thanks, and jfl. True, but a woman would prefer a bad boy chad over a nice guy chad Tbhngldedsrs
Normies are purplepilled basically.

Yeah. Even crystal meth users can find a foid. I can’t.

Next generation we'll have so many incels that there will be at least 20 more of this forums

Next generation we'll have so many incels that there will be at least 20 more of this forums
When that happens, rumbling will be inevitable.
:dab::dab::dab:

Yeah it's pretty common to see that being thrown around

Attractive men are rule breakers and bad boys. Normies think they just need to break rules to be on the same playing field as Chad.