Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even Online, I'm so retarded when it comes to chatting with females.

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
they perceive me as a weirdo creep every single time and the chat ends in very cringe way.
never ever.
ps. "anonymous online persona they don't know how my shit face look like "

they perceive me as a weirdo creep every single time and the chat ends in very cringe way.
never ever.
Cope no such thing as retarted with talking to foids. Foids are literal toilets all they do is get cummed in by chad

Cope no such thing as retarted with talking to foids. Foids are literal toilets all they do is get cummed in by chad

woke and blackpilled

This. Have you guys not seen chads talking to girls in high school or early uni? Cringe as fuck yet the girls are all teehee you're so funny

This. Have you guys not seen chads talking to girls in high school or early uni? Cringe as fuck yet the girls are all teehee you're so funny
Exactly it’s all looks I hate toilets

never ever.
My condolences

How did you come to that conclusion? Genuinely curious
mightve read something, i don't remember what because i forget things but you might be

mightve read something, i don't remember what because i forget things but you might be
56218092 726F 46DA B8A6 2038A8DF67DC

SAME. i am just a retard

@Damo the incel , weeb is great chatter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back