[It's Over] Even pro-athlete Chad bf isn't enough anymore! She STILL wants to fuck others because "freedom". Meanwhile the Chad bf cucks out & begs her to return

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
85d 19h 57m
So why doesn't she just fuck around? Why does she demand he stay?

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 4h 48m
WHY IS THE WEST SO CUCKED TO THIS SHIT.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Banned
-
175d 1h 57m
So why doesn't she just fuck around? Why does she demand he stay?
She wants the best of both worlds; she wants to lock him in and get all the benefits of security and good genes, but also wants the freedom to avoid responsibility and accountability.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Legend
★★★★
37d 4h 16m
Women are the most evil of species on planet earth. They are judgmental, superficial, have no morals whatsoever and they want low smv men to die.

That's not some bullshit I just made up. Check any social media that is crowded with toilets. They literally want you to die. It's time ugly men accept that they (women) are actually our enemies.

This is yet another cruel female that ruined a man's reputation and honor.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Banned
-
175d 1h 57m
Women are the most evil of species on planet earth. They are judgmental, superficial, have no morals whatsoever and they want low smv men to die.
tbh

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Subhuman personality
★★
6d 2h 43m
cumskins gonna cuck

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Legend
★★★★
37d 4h 16m
You're a based man

The more I read from femoids on social media, the stronger my hatred gets and that's almost impossible by now. Whenever I see a foid I feel uncomfortable.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★★
32d 9h 48m
She wants the best of both worlds; she wants to lock him in and get all the benefits of security and good genes, but also wants the freedom to avoid responsibility and accountability.
:feelspuke:
Also: SHE DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN AS WHORE, NEITHER AS A ADULTERER - ONLY BEHAVE LIKE ONE.
Keep the reputation while sin - and manipulationmaxxing.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Banned
-
175d 1h 57m
Also: SHE DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN AS WHORE, NEITHER AS A ADULTERER - ONLY BEHAVE LIKE ONE.
Keep the reputation while sin - and manipulationmaxxing.
:yes::yes::yes:

foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
15d 18h 36m
I don't get why he's simping her though. He could just get another stacy instantly I can't even comprehend why he gives a single fuck about this one particular foid. So many men are just woman worshippers for no reason.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★
54d 19h 39m
I don't get why he's simping her though. He could just get another stacy instantly I can't even comprehend why he gives a single fuck about this one particular foid. So many men are just woman worshippers for no reason.
love

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
209d 11h 41m
This is fake news to trick cucks into thinking it's ok to simp for 32 year old used rosties because "chad does it". But if it's real no wonder he's getting cucked, he's probably one of those redpill copers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgl484SwcE

Last edited:
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
87d 19h 7m
Bluepilled chad prolly got force fed Walt Disney fairytale when he was a boy and see princesses in every blonde whores.

Guykild

Guykild

Commander
★★★
52d 3h 6m
I remember the first time I ever heard of her and saw her was in some infomercial so many years ago and thought she looked cute. Then she opened her mouth.
Seeing her like this now does not surprise me. Still not sure how she became famous or what she's famous for.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Lower third of a frontal crash
★★★★★
58d 14h 1m

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
127d 2h 55m
This is fake news to trick cucks into thinking it's ok to simp for 32 year old used rosties because "chad does it".
This is the most credible reasoning tbh

Roastie propaganda to get sex starved men to not be ashamed to chase 30+ yr old single moms and their bastard children.

There's too many post wall holes who are single in our current system and not contributing shit to the overall system, they are feeling the pain of having to cough up welfare from their pockets for these toilets. You can only tax the overall population so much for so long.

Covid was probably within the works to address this issue and used to take a shit on the mass population and deny dead boomers their retirement.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
209d 11h 41m
This is the most credible reasoning tbh

Roastie propaganda to get sex starved men to not be ashamed to chase 30+ yr old single moms and their bastard children.

There's too many post wall holes who are single in our current system and not contributing shit to the overall system, they are feeling the pain of having to cough up welfare from their pockets for these toilets. You can only tax the overall population so much for so long.

Covid was probably within the works to address this issue and used to take a shit on the mass population and deny dead boomers their retirement.
Instead of listening to the propaganda uncucked men should stop paying taxes that go to single mom rosties, and only pump and dump post wall foids when they try to get them to betabux, so the collapse can happen faster. I hope they cut all the foid welfare and special programs before cutting the boomer's retirement.

Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Captain
★★★★
64d 18h 25m
When the Mussies take over they'll stone whores like this to death.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
127d 2h 55m
Instead of listening to the propaganda uncucked men should stop paying taxes that go to single mom rosties, and only pump and dump post wall foids when they try to get them to betabux, so the collapse can happen faster. I hope they cut all the foid welfare and special programs before cutting the boomer's retirement.
Covid was an indirect attack against boomers to deny their retirement.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
209d 11h 41m
Covid was an indirect attack against boomers to deny their retirement.
I wonder if there's any videos about that youtube, it seems interesting. Those cucks better cut social programs before cutting what boomers are entitled to.

dogcel256

dogcel256

Major
54d 22h 33m

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
127d 2h 55m
I wonder if there's any videos about that youtube, it seems interesting. Those cucks better cut social programs before cutting what boomers are entitled to.
It's something I thought of myself.

covid had an easier time disposing of older people. Getting rid of old people who were set to collect is much easier than eliminating those bottom feeder programs. That's entitled sheep who want to be led like cattle.

Any body else who fell to the virus was nothing more than bonus collateral. JFL if it were up to them in broad daylight, they would euthanize every single useless person that exists.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
209d 11h 41m
It's something I thought of myself.

covid had an easier time disposing of older people. Getting rid of old people who were set to collect is much easier than eliminating those bottom feeder programs. That's entitled sheep who want to be led like cattle.

Any body else who fell to the virus was nothing more than bonus collateral. JFL if it were up to them in broad daylight, they would euthanize every single useless person that exists.
I don't think it killed enough boomers to make their plan effective, the virus probably hasn't killed more than 5% of them.

Last edited:
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
183d 3h 14m
Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
127d 2h 55m
I don't think it killed enough boomers to make their plan effective, the virus probably hasn't killed more than 5% of them.
My response to that would be that they didn't want to release a virus that would do more damage than they would of wanted. Imagine them releasing a virus they have no control over. It would of been a disaster even for them.

I would assume that lowering the overall population was their primary goal.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
209d 11h 41m
My response to that would be that they didn't want to release a virus that would do more damage than they would of wanted. Imagine them releasing a virus they have no control over. It would of been a disaster even for them.

I would assume that lowering the overall population was their primary goal.
I don't know why we still pay taxes to those sacks of garbage who try to kill us and cuck us for their benefit.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★★
31d 14h 12m
Toilets need to be enslaved @Personalityinkwell

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
22d 11h 54m
He needs to dump that whore and never talk to her again. He’s statusmaxxed so he can get with another Stacy easily anyways

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 12h 5m
ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Loser
-
42d 23h 38m

That's not some bullshit I just made up. Check any social media that is crowded with toilets. They literally want you to die. It's time ugly men accept that they (women) are actually our enemies.

This is yet another cruel female that ruined a man's reputation and honor.