Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even small children know if they are ugly

C

CopperCope

Greycel
Recently I went through some of my childhood photos. I found only one single photo of me laughing.
Every other photo of me could be added to Wikipedia as a visual definition for depression.

I may not have known it consciously back then. But every cell of my outer hull displayed: It's over, it never began, nor ever will be.

I look nothing like my childhood pics. Man environmentpill hurts.

It all went downhill after 10, I've had that thousand mile stare ever since.

As a kid i wasn’t giga chad but i had clear skin, but now that’s gone :cryfeels::cryfeels:

my cousin's daughter cries everytime she see me

Back when life was on easy mode and I didn't worry about my looks.

when I was 11 I bonded with my foid cousin and hoped she would suck my dick but she never did

i was a pretty good looking kid puberty fucked me though
Every other photo of me could be added to Wikipedia as a visual definition for depression.
lel

my own cousin became my oneitis for awhile :lul::feelstastyman:
dont worry once i have seen my cousin because she didnt close doors and i have seen something, my dick became hard ded srs

dont worry once i have seen my cousin because she didnt close doors and i have seen something, my dick became hard ded srs
Did you see her pussy? What did it look like?!!! :dafuckfeels:

cant brag because even for this small thing i can get banned, it was just stupid accident
You fucked her! You came inside of her! You had JB pussy!!!!! :feelsohh:You fakecel!!! Mods, ban him!!!

Infants take one look at me and start crying.

You fucked her! You came inside of her! You had JB pussy!!!!! :feelsohh:You fakecel!!! Mods, ban him!!!
stop, its my good cousin, i prefer to be volcel than that.
you probably fucked ur cousin u fakecel and now u trying to tell this in hidden message, i knew it

It went complete downhill since puberty

children are pretty based about apperiances
if a children says you are ugly its pretty much over

I was too soft looking and prone to bullying.

Recently I went through some of my childhood photos. I found only one single photo of me laughing.

I may not have known it consciously back then. But every cell of my outer hull displayed: It's over, it never began, nor ever will be.

the only funny thing is how irrationally angry and upset this made our parents

just deal with what you have created, you pieces of shit

the only funny thing is how irrationally angry and upset this made our parents

just deal with what you have created, you pieces of shit

Lol, Yeah I got this in variations, too.
I mean, life would be much better If I has at least some good childhood memories.

But nope, mamaincel decided to get impregnated by a violent man. Left him, became depressive and raised her children without ever showing them how social interaction works. She still thinks she was a good mother because (Read this in a Karen voice) "Well at least I provided for all your physical needs. You never needed to sleep on the street, you should be more thankful."

I hate that bitch. But there is nothin i will ever able to do that will clear up her illusions and make her understand.The cope is too strong with her.

Lol, Yeah I got this in variations, too.
I mean, life would be much better If I has at least some good childhood memories.

But nope, mamaincel decided to get impregnated by a violent man. Left him, became depressive and raised her children without ever showing them how social interaction works. She still thinks she was a good mother because (Read this in a Karen voice) "Well at least I provided for all your physical needs. You never needed to sleep on the street, you should be more thankful."

I hate that bitch. But there is nothin i will ever able to do that will clear up her illusions and make her understand.The cope is too strong with her.
this is what lower class women do

god help you if you also got the 'dragon lady' treatment which doesn't help at all, just adds more bullshit to your life

Yeah I was recently looking at my old yearbook pictures from elementary school. My smile was very nervous/awkward. I always knew I was ugly ever since I was 8-9 years old