Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even soys getting girlfriends

soyboy - Dictionary.com

you have to really be weapons grade autistic to be an incel as white dude.

Soys were always getting girlfriends, masculinity is cope.

Oddly enough foid don't want a guy that isn't capable of cheating.

Oddly enough foid don't want a guy that isn't capable of cheating.
b-but chads turn their gears, they think they will be able to change him and make him settle..

Holy fuck... common denominator. He's tall.

b-but chads turn their gears, they think they will be able to change him and make him settle..
The foid catch-22. If he actually commits to her is he even a chad? JFL.

Damn but other ethnics have to thugmaxx or terroristmaxx and get themselves kill trying to get hoes. Fuck that, lifefuel for Geekcels though.

go choke on aids infected nigger dick you stupid shitskin

Soys were always getting girlfriends, masculinity is cope.
They are the backup plan, while they get railed by alpha dick behind the scenes.
A cuck boyfriend is the perfect victim.

Isn't it brutal knowing that this :soy: mogs us hard ... it's over

Look at his face, he mogs the entire forum combined, soy or no soy

He settled for a post wall foid who regularly cheats on him.

Jesus fucking christ. That's like a 3/10 foid with a 7/10 guy.
I bet she chose all the tattoos on his arm too. And in a couple months she's gonna dump him because she doesn't like his tattoos.
And the amount of soy in that "guy" :soy:

They are the backup plan, while they get railed by alpha dick behind the scenes.
A cuck boyfriend is the perfect victim.
Red pill cope.
There is no alpha dick, only pretty-faced-tall-guy dick and undesirable dick.

Teracope they are getting cucked day and night

Omg some soy got a used up bloated 3 PSL cow who slathers pounds of fakeup on? IMPOSSIBLE!

I have a feeling she’s cheating on him. She doesn’t respect him at all

Lifefuel for ginger soyboys

@FullTimeLoser thoughts on your new opportunities :lul: :feelsohh:
Gross I'm not white. Whites are the people that own you and own the land your whole dirty family lives on

I'm a 6' white guy. Try again

If that was a black guy who was into anime, starwars and motorcycles instead of rap, narcotics and smoking weed: NOT A SINGLE BLACK Foid would look in his direction.

Ironically black foids are fine when a white guy does the above.

Damn but other ethnics have to thugmaxx or terroristmaxx and get themselves kill trying to get hoes. Fuck that, lifefuel for white Geekcels though.

That's not the actual couple in the OP, that's a stitch. The original video is her equally bloated looksmatch enjoying some monopoly online.

I'm actually fine with foids believing all men cheat if it means gamers can rise up.

It isn't rare for soys to end up with girlfriends and what not, haven't you ever heard of beta bucks? They also are usually white and even though they aren't attractive their faces and heights often mog us.

That's not the actual couple in the OP, that's a stitch. The original video is her equally bloated looksmatch enjoying some monopoly online.

I'm actually fine with foids believing all men cheat if it means gamers can rise up.

Tell me how you know your girlfriend won't cheat on you without telling me how you know your girlfriend won't cheat on you.

sex-doll-wedding-87.jpg

Fritzl-2-m.jpg

Gross I'm not white. Whites are the people that own you and own the land your whole dirty family lives on
Bullshit Nigger

I heard you had green eyes :feelshmm: with the soyboy freckles :lul:

you're still a filthy ethnic JFL

you're still a filthy ethnic JFL
God damn right I am. And proud of it, I'm not some spic living in my conquerors land. That's what cucks do. your whole family is cucked.
Bullshit Nigger

I heard you had green eyes :feelshmm: with the soyboy freckles :lul:
Green eyes, ginger beard, no freckles tho. Still ethnic. Tons of arabs got green eyes. You mad, princess?

Green eyes, ginger beard, no freckles tho. Still ethnic. Tons of arabs got green eyes. You mad, princess?
Nah

I saw your gay pic, I frame mog you too faggot :lul:

Frame mog me or not, I'm still 20 times stronger than your soy ass
Doesn't matter, your frame aint shit

You abuse steroids and i could literally catch up to your weight without substance abuse in less than a year if I wanted to :feelzez:

Im probably still stronger than you overall :lul::lul::lul:

Doesn't matter, your frame aint shit

You abuse steroids and i could literally catch up to your weight without substance abuse in less than a year if I wanted to :feelzez:

Im probably still stronger than you overall :lul::lul::lul:
Bruh, I can bench press twice your weight :lul:

I think we both know your beta soyboy self would cower in any real life confrontation

Bruh, I can bench press twice your weight :lul:

I think we both know your beta soyboy self would cower in any real life confrontation
Bruh you dont even own a bench :lul: :lul: :lul: