Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even soys getting girlfriends

I see you have given up. Another win for the fulltimeking
Keep copying me faggot. We all know that's why you want me to keep responding to you.

Im literally a sensei at talking shit to you :feelzez:

Keep copying me faggot. We all know that's why you want me to keep responding to you.

Im literally a sensei at talking shit to you :feelzez:
Literally all my lines that hurt you so bad you started using

You know I won. Your insecurities can't take it

Literally all my lines that hurt you so bad you started using
Bruh you cant even hurt the people around you IRL
Tenor 10

Look at how shaken up you are right now wishing i disappeared for good.

Sorry, I'll be on .Co until the day I die just stacking Ws over every single thing i ended up mogging you at :feelzez:

Bruh you cant even hurt the people around you IRL
View attachment 392904

Look at how shaken up you are right now wishing i disappeared for good.

Sorry, I'll be on .Co until the day I die just stacking Ws over every single thing i ended up mogging you at :feelzez:
You're losing it little dreggy. The gifs come out when you get insecure. Your heart is racing. You're likely tearing up. I feel almost bad bullying you

You're losing it little dreggy. The gifs come out when you get insecure. Your heart is racing. You're likely tearing up. I feel almost bad bullying you
The gifs are literally making you tear up right about now

Giphy 2

Look at you begging me to stop :lul:

N
The gifs are literally making you tear up right about now

View attachment 392908

Look at you begging me to stop :lul:
Oooo noooo not the gifs nooo the gifs will save your larps, now you're no longer a bullied 15 year old who got humiliated on vc and on the forum thanks to the gifs :lul:

N

Oooo noooo not the gifs nooo the gifs will save your larps, now you're no longer a bullied 15 year old who got humiliated on vc and on the forum thanks to the gifs :lul:
You're literally begging me to put the gifs away because my gif collection mogs yours :lul:

Sorry becky, keep getting slapped by nick cage :feelsohh:

Cage 1

You're literally begging me to put the gifs away because my gif collection mogs yours :lul:

Sorry becky, keep getting slapped by nick cage :feelsohh:

View attachment 392916
Oh yeah I'm terrified of the secret gifs weapons. I'm sure that kills in your junior high zoom class :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

>white men get white women

UYqOb8u.jpg

My gifs legit made you cry last night :lul: :feelscomfy:
You literally stopped using your whole favourite forum in the whole wide world cuz of me and now you're begging anyone to take your side LMAO

thats like saying white people slave traded black people

beta buxing is not ascending.

Soys were always getting girlfriends, masculinity is cope.

Oddly enough foid don't want a guy that isn't capable of cheating.

Holy fuck... common denominator. He's tall.

Damn but other ethnics have to thugmaxx or terroristmaxx and get themselves kill trying to get hoes. Fuck that, lifefuel for Geekcels though.

Look at his face, he mogs the entire forum combined, soy or no soy

Red pill cope.
There is no alpha dick, only pretty-faced-tall-guy dick and undesirable dick.

If that was a black guy who was into anime, starwars and motorcycles instead of rap, narcotics and smoking weed: NOT A SINGLE BLACK Foid would look in his direction.

Ironically black foids are fine when a white guy does the above.
all based truths. white tall fag with decent social skills can always get a foid even if she is subpar 3/10. black foids hate nerds maybe gigatyrones would still be able to nerd max and succeed but rest fucked.

where is my gf, i'm white

You literally stopped using your whole favourite forum in the whole wide world cuz of me and now you're begging anyone to take your side LMAO
Bruh you cant even change the things happening around you IRL

Look at you wishing I logged off again

Look at you wishing I logged off again
It's funny how you say this, yet I constantly call you out, and if I don't call you hide, you hide in obsecure threads hoping I don't see you :lul: :lul: :lul:
You're absolutly desperate at this point, clinching at your last chance for life only to realize you never had one

It's funny how you say this, yet I constantly call you out, and if I don't call you hide, you hide in obsecure threads hoping I don't see you :lul: :lul: :lul:
You're absolutly desperate at this point, clinching at your last chance for life only to realize you never had one
I dont hide from anyone.

Its not my fault you get btfo by the mods on inceldom discussion and the lounge :lul:

Didnt need the sewers in 2018 and I certainly dont need it now :feelzez:

I dont hide from anyone.

Its not my fault you get btfo by the mods on inceldom discussion and the lounge :lul:

Didnt need the sewers in 2018 and I certainly dont need it now :feelzez:
You absolutly do hide from me if I don't call you out. Avoid any thread I'm in in ID or lounge that I would see and comment on threads with already lots of comments.

Poor dreggy. ruined your only cope, did I?

You absolutly do hide from me if I don't call you out. Avoid any thread I'm in in ID or lounge that I would see and comment on threads with already lots of comments.

Poor dreggy. ruined your only cope, did I?
Bruh Ive literally clowned on you in ID and the Lounge and you run away worried about getting warnings for derailed threads :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bruh Ive literally clowned on you in ID and the Lounge and you run away worried about getting warnings for derailed threads :lul: :lul: :lul:
You mean you get clowned on so fucking hard in any actual argument we have, so you run away to the princple so you know I can't smack the back of your neck infront of him :lul: :lul:

You mean you get clowned on so fucking hard in any actual argument we have, so you run away to the princple so you know I can't smack the back of your neck infront of him :lul: :lul:
What arguments?

You always go full circle and resort to personal attacks and NPC larps as soon as you run out of shit to say :lul:

What arguments?

You always go full circle and resort to personal attacks and NPC larps as soon as you run out of shit to say :lul:
I literally just put you in your place, ,you take it overly personally and start crying and making a big deal out of being slapped around. shame you can't take being a bitch properly.

I literally just put you in your place, ,you take it overly personally and start crying and making a big deal out of being slapped around. shame you can't take being a bitch properly.
Personal?

Nigga you tried getting me banned :lul:

Personal?

Nigga you tried getting me banned :lul:
Giga cope, I got a 40% cuz of you and you kept clear of the sewers fearing my name. You fear every thread I'm in

After all these years, it means they're right.
Our problem is our bad personality?
Can we shut down everything OP?

Giga cope, I got a 40% cuz of you and you kept clear of the sewers fearing my name. You fear every thread I'm in
I got popped for 40% for the derailed thread too Retard :feelstastyman:

I almost never use the sewers. I only end up there when I feel like putting you in your place :feelzez:

I got popped for 40% for the derailed thread too Retard :feelstastyman:

I almost never use the sewers. I only end up there when I feel like putting you in your place :feelzez:
Why do you larp? The only time you ever enter the sewers is when I tag you cuz I'm bored and need someone to slap. You come running like an insecure dog

Why do you larp? The only time you ever enter the sewers is when I tag you cuz I'm bored and need someone to slap. You come running like an insecure dog
Look at how desperate you are trying to tire me out :lul:

Sorry bud, you're going to sleep with me getting last word :feelshmm:

Look at how desperate you are trying to tire me out :lul:

Sorry bud, you're going to sleep with me getting last word :feelshmm:
So? I'll wake up tomorrow and get my word in and it goes on buddy boy.

I always get the last word. I think out of maybe 100 arguments we had you only had 4 threads with the last word.

I always take the W

Mogs me to hell and back

So? I'll wake up tomorrow and get my word in and it goes on buddy boy.
It wont even matter by then. I will of already moved on while you continue to behave like a deflowered becky trying to redeem the loss of her virginity :feelsohh:

It wont even matter by then. I will of already moved on while you continue to behave like a deflowered becky trying to redeem the loss of her virginity :feelsohh:
There it goes. Your admittion of defeat. I knew you'd cave in like Always. Then I step on your grave with the last word

You'll have "moved on" until the next time I make fun of you and you come running back

There it goes. Your admittion of defeat. I knew you'd cave in like Always. Then I step on your grave with the last word

You'll have "moved on" until the next time I make fun of you and you come running back
Bruh even when i let you have last word you still feel like you ate a fat L :lul:

you have to really be weapons grade autistic to be an incel as white dude.
Dude, if only you were white you'd know it makes no difference. If you're ugly no colour will change that

just be white

he dude is getting cucked

Bruh even when i let you have last word you still feel like you ate a fat L :lul:
You mean even when you get broken, tired, withered and too insecure to even respond, you feel like you ate a big fat L but you still prepare your next response cuz you know I will slap you again

dn watch, dn listen, dn read, immediately scrolled down.

You mean even when you get broken, tired, withered and too insecure to even respond, you feel like you ate a big fat L but you still prepare your next response cuz you know I will slap you again
You dont know what winning at life feels like :lul:

You dont know what winning at life feels like :lul:
Really? Cuz I've been winning this for 3 months now :lul: Your life is literally in shambles thanks to me