Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVEN the depressive Sylvia Plath was hypergamous

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Even in her masterpiece The bell Jar, she spills many a black pill,

the lines

"He was the type of fellow I can't stand, Im 5 foot 10 in my stocking feet, and when I'm with little men I stoop over a bit and slouch my hips."
instant dislike based upon discrimination of height alone, no mention of muh PERSONALITY, didnt even speak to the male character in question yet.

another line, putting over 6 foot men on a pedestal and literally having him as the prize alone, devaluing all else, and being dissappointed when she doesnt get attention from this character:

"For a minute I had a wild hope that we would pair up according to size, which would line me up with the man that spoke to us in the first place, and he cleared a good six feet, but he went ahead and spoke to Doreen and didnt give me a second look."

"I tried to pretend I didnt see Frankie dogging along and tugging at my ear"

Notice her craving for him and also after this, the female lead character ignores and malignes the shorter male FRANKIE sitting away from him, and dehumanising him by making a metaphorical reference to him being a dog eg eager to please but too eager and dumb misguided

WHAT A FUCKING WITCH AWALT
Also the bitch is literally a 4- 5/10 plain bitch ass nowhere near a stacy maybe a becky lite
and her demands are fucking astronomical and this was her demands in the 1950s or 60s

Last edited:
this is why women never created anything worthwhile. they only think with their pussies

JFL at femoid "literature" :lul:

all holes are holes :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even in her masterpiece The bell Jar, she spills many a black pill,

the lines

"He was the type of fellow I can't stand, Im 5 foot 10 in my stocking feet, and when I'm with little men I stoop over a bit and slouch my hips."
instant dislike based upon discrimination of height alone, no mention of muh PERSONALITY, didnt even speak to the male character in question yet.

another line, putting over 6 foot men on a pedestal and literally having him as the prize alone, devaluing all else, and being dissappointed when she doesnt get attention from this character:

"For a minute I had a wild hope that we would pair up according to size, which would line me up with the man that spoke to us in the first place, and he cleared a good six feet, but he went ahead and spoke to Doreen and didnt give me a second look."

"I tried to pretend I didnt see Frankie dogging along and tugging at my ear"

Notice her craving for him and also after this, the female lead character ignores and malignes the shorter male FRANKIE sitting away from him, and dehumanising him by making a metaphorical reference to him being a dog eg eager to please but too eager and dumb misguided

WHAT A FUCKING WITCH AWALT
Also the bitch is literally a 4- 5/10 plain bitch ass nowhere near a stacy maybe a becky lite
and her demands are fucking astronomical and this was her demands in the 1950s or 60s
i think she was already somewhat famous back so it's kind of already expected.it's over buddy boyos

Abandoning hypergamy is never an option in their mind

FUCKING WHORE KYS

All foids are ruled by hypergamy, no exceptions

Awalt no doubt