Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the dumbest girls from my highschool are living in the US or working in some European multinational. Most of the guys are doing much worse.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There are some guys doing well, but those guys had rich fathers. Fucking piece of shit corrupt mother fuckers. Well it was a private school so these rich pieces of shit were plenty.

But the girls? Even the fucking dumb ones are doing great. The dumbest ones got their hands on some dude and live abroad in very rich countries. The somewhat smarter ones simply got great jobs handed to them on a silver platter.

I don't keep in touch with anybody but facebook/google tells you a lot (actually one dude tried but I ghosted him, I feel like he was mocking me behind my back that's why he contacted me. Also I was drunk several times when he contacted me so I said some embarrassing things). I seem to be doing the worst of all. Of course, that's cause of my own mistakes. Dropped out from a good country and came back to this shithole to study meme degrees and rot at home laying in bed with my laptop for years.

Shit, even the girls from my undergraduate degree. Some of them are in fucking France, the US etc...

You are from Brazil?

That's life for foids, they are in Just Exist Mode

Private schools can be pretty big blackpills. I know my boarding school was. I think a quarter of the kids ended up in Ivies.

Female Tutorial Mode is real and gets too little attention even in incelosphere.
Foids can exists and get a decent job.
Foids can do ZERO job done while working or find a simp that will do it for her and keep the job. The simp will be fired before her.

Your only mistakes in life anon is being born ugly. Something you had no control.
The only reason you went nowhere.
The reasons you coped with drugs and booze.

Your only mistakes in life anon is being born ugly. Something you had no control.
Remember that when foids get better jobs / shifts / positions than you and you are dumb founded why, it's because they a hole. They're probably not actually better or more qualified than you. They just have a hole hole you are an ugly male.

Remember that when foids get better jobs / shifts / positions than you and you are dumb founded why, it's because they a hole. They're probably not actually better or more qualified than you. They just have a hole hole you are an ugly male.
Sometimes they’ll even fuck their manager or perform special favours

Sometimes they’ll even fuck their manager or perform special favours
The hotter they are the better they're doing so you're definitely right. Seriously there is one dumb bitch, seriously one of the dumbest but also very hot. She's in fucking California. Fucking Los Angeles, the city I don't fucking dare dream of living in. And she somehow got there. Well her daddy was also rich, but she also was kind of a slut, dating and fucking Chads in the 8th grade.
I wish that were the case, and while the fact that I was weak and meek and shy was definitely part of why I was depressed and even bullied at times. But my mistakes are my own, I won't start blaming others for my own wrongdoings.

Last edited:
The hotter they are the better they're doing so you're definitely right. Seriously there is one dumb bitch, seriously one of the dumbest but also very hot. She's in fucking California. Fucking Los Angeles, the city I don't fucking dare dream of living in. And she somehow got there. Well her daddy was also rich, but she also was kind of a slut, dating and fucking Chads in the 8th grade.

I wish that were the case, and while the fact that I was weak and meek and shy was definitely part of why I was depressed and even bullied at times. But my mistakes are my own, I won't start blaming others for my own wrongdoings.
Holes only value is between their legs.

She will be chewed up and spat out in her 30s once her looks decline significantly

She will be chewed up and spat out in her 30s once her looks decline significantly
Nah these broads are stupid but also cunning in their own way. They don't just whore around with losers, they try to lock up rich dudes with marriage. Plus she's got her daddy's money on top of that.

Women have it much easier on the job market because of gynocentrism, quotas and pussycard.