Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even the mentally ill trannies and landwhales at IT are turning on sigma now

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutal, it's over for him.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha i swear, reading this made me actually, physically go like "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha" do u understand?

>0 points
not a lot are agreeing though

Cuck got backfired jfl
He should make an account here to cope with his pathetic existence

cool, they are still faggots though

Again with the muh pedophilia?

Most of his threads are barely getting any replies. What will he do with his life when nobody's paying him any attention anymore?

The Revolutionaries have finally beheaded their Robespierre.

Never even began for Thermidoriancels

Fuck that landwhale. Tier 2 and 3 should be left alone too.

There's a couple of people on there who think they're on some moral crusade and then get surprised to find most people on IT are just scummy psychopaths who like beating the less fortunate down.
the two unfortunately mix a lot as well. I find the most insufferable people are the ones who think they are working towards "a greater good" while thinking they should use any means necessary to get there. Most of IT though is just dickheads laughing at low status males, I doubt most of them think they are actually a "watchdog group" jfl. They are basically the same crowd as CringeAnarchy and JustNeckbeardThings.

Tbh them going even further and BANNING all non-extreme content instead of cherry picking would only make us be even more hated since their sub is a giant echo chamber.

At least right now it exposes their character.

Even other bluepilled faggots don't support him.
dc5maqU.gif

He is a fucking headcase lol. And yeah lmfao, this guy is an outcast of outcasts.

Google the gif you like
Download it
Upload it on imgur
Open "get share links" in the gif which you uploaded
Cope the BBcode
Paste it in the comment section on this forum

Google the gif you like
Download it
Upload it on imgur
Open "get share links" in the gif which you uploaded
Cope the BBcode
Paste it in the comment section on this forum
What about the shit you have on your galleries?

Supreme gentlemen, I present to you the truest of all truecels, St Sigmacel.

50 posts on Christmas day pewpew.

What about the shit you have on your galleries?
When you go to imgur and create your account there is an option to upload new post.
When you click it there is another option called "choose photo/video".
Clicking that will redirect you to your phone gallery where you can choose the gif you want to upload.

When you go to imgur and create your account there is an option to upload new post.
When you click it there is another option called "choose photo/video".
Clicking that will redirect you to your phone gallery where you can choose the gif you want to upload.
Sounds like alot of work tbh

Nah, it's only 53% upvoted. The cucks and roasties from it are as useless as smegma so i don't think they will turn on him

Report to FBI and LE? You stupid cuck, this is a minecraft mod forum.

A cuck being BTFO'd by a cuck. Absolutely hilarious.

the two unfortunately mix a lot as well. I find the most insufferable people are the ones who think they are working towards "a greater good" while thinking they should use any means necessary to get there. Most of IT though is just dickheads laughing at low status males, I doubt most of them think they are actually a "watchdog group" jfl. They are basically the same crowd as CringeAnarchy and JustNeckbeardThings.
Someone made a list which other subs IT users are subbed to and it was 90% bullying subs. Watchdog group my ass jfl.

They're turning on each other now. It's over :feelshaha:

Sigma just bring your truecel ass over here, even your own retarded ass bluepilled kind don't want you.

Wait, they're reporting us to FBI?

I just read a post on IT saying that incels are ‘obsessed’ with BrazilianSigma. There’s too much irony in that to even comment.

Sigma is too dense to follow slave orders lest the foids overseers make a humiliating public chastisement of the spineless faggot.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha i swear, reading this made me actually, physically go like "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha" do u understand?

brazilian sigma lmao

its over for him

A post that isn’t insane on IT? No... it can’t be... it isn’t possible

Its one of our undercovercels. We have started an operation to cause panic and chaos within IT.