Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even the Nazis knew old femorrhoids were useless

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
So I'm reading on the Nuremberg laws and then I see Article 3 which proclaims:

Jews may not employ in their households female citizens of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.

Granted, they set a high bar, but it still shows they thought old, used up femorrhoids didn't matter anyway. :lul:

I think this was mostly due to womens menopause not being able to get impragnated anymore by chadberg

well it's pretty explanatory

I think this was mostly due to womens menopause not being able to get impragnated anymore by chadberg
4716216790 7b80d1a0ea b
Article 2102087 11BFFAE6000005DC 410 964x602

Women can conceive kids well into their 50s, so no.

Jews may not employ in their households female citizens of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.

Granted, they set a high bar, but it still shows they thought old, used up femorrhoids didn't matter anyway. :lul:
Based nazis

Based nazis
Definitely based. I bet this will be featured on some cucked part of the internet but they will not realize that femorrhoids are the biggest white supremacists; they hate curry men especially.

Definitely based. I bet this will be featured on some cucked part of the internet but they will not realize that femorrhoids are the biggest white supremacists; they hate curry men especially.
Exactly

Female AoC should be at 45, that's when foids become adults.

Male AoC should be 13.