Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even the SS had lower height requirement than foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS

A four-year commitment was required for the SS-VT and LSSAH. Recruits had to be between the ages of 17 and 23, at least 1.74 metres (5 ft 9 in) tall (1.78 metres (5 ft 10 in) for the LSSAH). Concentration camp guards had to make a one-year commitment, be between the ages of 16 and 23, and at least 1.72 metres (5 ft 8 in) tall.

Even Nazis had lower height requirement than foids today.:giga:

5633690_102019-jokerstairsmovie.jpg

In general it's preferred to have shorter soldiers in war

aren't the requirements even lower if you are going to be stuffed into a tank, airplane, or even better, a bomber turret?

also

he a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Foids are like evil versions of nazis.
And no, I didn't say nazis are good
full

All women are eugenical and programmed to select for genetic traits like height, face, and race.

Many men have asked: Why do women reject fat-shaming but have height cutoffs? Once you understand where women are coming from, you realize that selecting for immutable traits is a feature, not a bug.

Attachments

• 23EAFB7E-2A11-4B6A-8082-4586254B0297.jpeg
    23EAFB7E-2A11-4B6A-8082-4586254B0297.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 56
Imagine if SS had requirements for dick size.

how tall do you need to be inorder to be an inmate in the camp?

Not even with those height standards that are way lower than the toilets' am i enough :feelsbadman:

All women are eugenical and programmed to select for genetic traits like height, face, and race.

Many men have asked: Why do women reject fat-shaming but have height cutoffs? Once you understand where women are coming from, you realize that selecting for immutable traits is a feature, not a bug.

Simp Heil! :soy:

not to brag but

SS time for me :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

literal Joseph Mengele had more empathy than the average foid

height requirements (6'1+)
dick requirements (7x5.5+)
face requirements (7+)
money & status requirements (100k+)
etc etc

the demands just keeps stacking up. Meanwhile i'm getting older and uglier each passing day. It's all so overwhelming. Someone pass the rope

In general it's preferred to have shorter soldiers in war
no lol :lul: ,you want tall soldiers always,able to do more work,lift more stuff,short people for specialized positions only(like operating tanks)

Foids are like evil versions of nazis.
And no, I didn't say nazis are good
full

So speaks the former ally of Nazi Germany ngl.

Edit : not surprising that Finland has the most feminine government of the world today :lul: :lul:

literal Joseph Mengele had more empathy than the average foid

Mr Mengele was sacrificing human joy for the sake of eternal science.
Female misandric sadism is limitless once it’s awoken and boiled to self sustinance.

> eugenical
> select for height, face, and race

JFL
Where are the actual important traits like overall physical fitness, lifespan and IQ?

Damn couldnt even guard a camp
Sieg Heil!