Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even thinking about things is torturous

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Very frustrating and anxiety inducing. All I did yesterday until bed time. I could not think of any solutions for anything I was thinking about and got fed up and went to bed. Now it's time to go to work again
The eggs I made taste like trash hope I can stomach my lunch today

Last edited:
It sounds like you’re slugging it out over there. I’ll soon join you in true misery

Why did the eggs taste like trash?

Use 2-4 eggs, add almond cheese, lemon pepper, garlic, and paprika than whip it. Butter up the pan than fry the eggs. Thank me later.

Use 2-4 eggs, add almond cheese, lemon pepper, garlic, and paprika than whip it. Butter up the pan than fry the eggs. Thank me later.
I cooked them plain while whipping. Even frying onion beforehand makes them 100x more palatable. They taste like a shit

I cooked them plain while whipping. Even frying onion beforehand makes them 100x more palatable. They taste like a shit
It's over for Badcookcels

Also I forgot to ask you what you were thinking about so I can help you

i try to avoid thinking about things too much tbh

My room mate used to eat 15 whole eggs every morning for breakfast

After I had my job interview cancelled and lost the only chance to escape neetdom I had a complete mental breakdown yesterday due to over thinking my future and stress. All I do is over think stuff and it's killing me. I tried every cope known to man. I tried lookmaxxing. Nofap. Religion (Islam and Hinduism). Even Being a fuckin game wizard for a while. Outsidemaxxing. Catfishing... Etc.. . I legit can't stand life anymore. I thought of writing something like a short manifesto before offing myself. Then it hit me . My entire life was so dull and boring and meaningless that I couldn't think of anything to write about myself.even as a generic human being. All I did my entire life was go to school get bullied, humiliated. Sit in the corner alone. Go back home. Play vidya then rot in the bed repeat (for 14 years) . in that moment I went from hysterically breaking stuff to complete silence and extreme depression.

Seriously, fuck thinking.

Last edited:
The only thing I can think about is ending my life, so I just stop thinking and go into a trance.

What's yours?

All I did my entire life was go to school get bullied, humiliated. Sit in the corner alone. Go back home. Play vidya then rot in the bed repeat
Pretty much sums up most of my entire existence

Bookmarked. Chefcel:feelsautistic:

If you can't stop thinking about things all day you could go to the gym or train at home with your bodyweight. For me training is the best thing to do to stop thinking about my depressing incel life.