Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even though I consider myself blackpilled, I still kinda want a relationship and still prefer that to fucking random women in one night stands.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
It’s funny, isn’t it? Despite knowing how women are and some of the worst parts of their nature...I still want a relationship. At least over a bunch of one night stands. I don’t know why, but the idea of having sex with a bunch of women that I’ll never see again, casual sex in general, has never really appealed to me. The idea of hookups just isn’t something I’m exactly interested in. I certainly wouldn’t turn down the opportunity (like that’ll ever happen LOL) if it presented it but I digress. I’ve always wanted to go on dates with just one girl I’m fucking. Hanging out, having fun, bonding, cuddling all that bullshit outside of sex. Basically, a close (female) friend that you’re also intimate with. Obviously this is not gonna happen.

Maybe it’s because I’m not attractive and have zero experience with being desired by women. Maybe if I was a hot Chad, I wouldn’t give a fuck about having a girlfriend or a wife. I’d only care about getting my dick wet. Maybe it’s because of my fantasies from both hearing stories from IRL couples and seeing them IRL, to very unrealistic fictional romance stories.

I’d probably run for the hills if I had an opportunity for a relationship. I’d certainly be being used, and a relationship would fail to reach my expectations entirely: I could never be vulnerable around her, I’d have to keep her “excited”, I’d have to continually show my “worth” to her by showing how awesome, hot, ripped and badass I am. I’d have to keep her on her toes. I’d have to be unpredictable and dominant. Even though it would be an act. I could never be myself. I could never be shy or submissive. I could never be gentle or too kind. I’d just get hurt. Even more so since I’d probably be some beta bux. I bet I’ll get cheated on.

I’ll always be jealous of those here who only care about sex and only sex, and do not want a relationship or a “connection” with a woman. At least if I was like that I would be more open to sex with hookers for the rest of my life. Maybe I’d be more open to them if they were legal in the USA but I still don’t feel good about not being able to “do it” with someone who doesn’t feel the same as I do towards them. I especially would always feel ashamed about losing my virginity to some whore rather than someone “special” since I am totally undesirable.

Ah. Fuck. Just gonna hope for robot girlfriends or alternate reality or some gay shit like that. Maybe when I’m 70 years old and it’s finally a thing, I can finally be with my waifu that is programmed to love me.

if females don't see you sexually, you will never have a real relationship

human males need to surpass an insanely specific genetic threshold to meet this requirement. its a cruel joke by nature

human males need to surpass an insanely specific genetic threshold to meet this requirement. its a cruel joke by nature
Obviously.
But even then women can be very cruel to men they’re dating. Even to Chads.

My only hope right now is that the japs develop some kind of amazing AI shit that is good enough to make all of us forget about RL women...maybe,just maybe I'll be around to see it.

My only hope right now is that the japs develop some kind of amazing AI shit that is good enough to make all of us forget about RL women
I have much the same hopes, primarily because a return to a traditionalist, patriarchal culture is simply impossible in the modern world. Our only real hope for salvation is technological AI transhumanism, even though advanced technology is a big part of how we got into this mess in the first place.

My only hope right now is that the japs develop some kind of amazing AI shit that is good enough to make all of us forget about RL women...maybe,just maybe I'll be around to see it.
we can hope, brother

I think alot of us here feel the same. We know we will never have a relationship. However we go to bed at night thinking of snuggling up with our perfect gf, before eventually falling asleep.

It's just another cope we do, a normal human reaction when you're in pain and suffering through long periods of stress, anxiety and depression is to use coping mechanisms, we all cope in 1 way or another.

This. Also OP, you are not gonna get neither of them, why bother worrying about it :feelsseriously:

Just ignore primal urges, bro (sex, not relationships).
No i meant in the sense of worrying between getting a relationship or having one night stands. You are not gonna get either of them :feelscry:

Everyone who's active here craves what u want as well to some degree, or else I would hv left this forum :feelsbadman:

Too bad sex is all they're good for.