Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even when women virtue signal about caring about men's issue, they always end up just projecting their own issues.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
There's plenty of the "I'm not like those feminist girls I don't hate men" quirky type girls, and sometimes they pretend to care about men's issues. But notice whenever they do talk about "mens issues" they always end up just talking about issues they themselves face but pretending it's about men. The obvious "men should cry cuz toxic masculinity" Bitch shut the fuck up, everyone expresses their emotions differently. Or "men's are victims of domestic abuse too" but then if you show them a video of a man hitting back a female abuser they immediately call him out. Or they'll give you a "we need to appreciate fathers more *clap emoji* *clap emoji*" but if you tell hem about unfair child support cases where women use that money to fund their lifestyle, or how men get less than 90% of custody they don't wanna hear it.

And of course if you try to complain to these women about being ugly and girls not wanting to date you, they will immedialty call you an incel and tell you to shut the fuck up.

TLDR: Women are incapable of empathy or actually caring or understand men's issues.

They only care about chads' issues

men's are victims of domestic abuse too" but then if you show them a video of a man hitting back a female abuser they immediately call him out
If a woman can hit me, she deserves getting her ass knocked out

Not even that really
Of course they do, when they talk about men's issues they always talk about: men raped by women, men in abusive realtionship, men having to pay on dates etc. which only apply to chads (Betabuxxers arer expected to be abused and pay so they don't count for them)

Foids are still worshippers of the social pyramid in the end, they're not above it

If a woman can hit me, she deserves getting her ass knocked out
Based. Women are giga weak and literally a 13 year old boy could beat most women

Gaslighters they are, honestly can’t stand them they are full of shit.